Gear traits for assault and hunter

I am wondering what the ideal traits are for Hunter and assault gear(weapon and armor) or if anyone knows of a post for all classes.

Comments

• xxarea83xxxxarea83xx Member Posts: 221
    Personally, for Legendary Assault Weapons, I like Piercing and Wide Spread for my Gold traits. Interrupt could be useful if you ever run your assaults in overwatch. Otherwise, I'll take Destructive, Lucky, Accurate, or Lethal for my Silver trait

For Assault Armor, Dodge, Stun Resist, Wrestler, or Ruthless are my personal top traits. I'll also run Iron Skin for tougher missions, Training for when I need to farm for XPs, and possibly Bullet Dodge for my Outpost defenders.

For Legendary Hunter Weapons, Piercing, Large Caliber, and Lucky are preferred. I'll also take Incendiary, Destructive, or Lethal.

For Hunter Armor, same as Assault
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 68
    swordmasterWiushi
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 123
    Piercing is a must.
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,319
    I have a hunter rifle with wide bore, piercing, and incendiary. It's my favorite thing.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    jimmorrison369kamilowaty
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    I'm personally not a huge fan of ruthless on my assaults. For me, the point of an assault is to stun your enemy, and possibly killing them with your next turn, thus earning your charge attack again. If you have ruthless and just kill them with the first shot instead of stunning them, then you won't have your charge attack ready for the next group of walkers.