I finally made him a Legend! Was it worth it?

I worked forever go get him to a legendary! I did everything to make him the greatest he can be! Thanks to the gold event, I was able to upgrade all his traits! After toiling for longer, I was finally able to finish his promotion! Now I have to ask, was it worth it? Should I keep at him, making him an elite survivor, or did his last trait break him, turning him into just another outpost defender. I really hope he isn’t screwed because this... what you guys think?
SCBMA

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    It was definitely worth having a look at his 5th trait. Sure, it could have been better but you've still got a nice Brusier there.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    ProjectX7SCBMADLich
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    > @TJS said:
    > It was definitely worth having a look at his 5th trait. Sure, it could have been better but you've still got a nice Brusier there.

Phew! I’ve had Warren since he was a 2 Star Bruiser with nothing but punish and retaliate! He’s kinda like family to me!
    TJSSCBMA
  • warwar Member Posts: 454
    I have one survivor with dumb traits but I don't scrap her because I've had her since the first days. :D
    SCBMATreseriousbigbeano
    > @war said:
    > I have one survivor with dumb traits but I don't scrap her because I've had her since the first days. :D

Oh I wasn’t gonna scrap him! I was going to stick him in the outpost. Also I wanna see this survivor than!
    > @SCBMA said:
    > I like him, he is a decent bruiser for many different maps. Congrats!

Thnx! Im happy people like him!
    SCBMATJSTreseriousbigbeano