Game time

Seeing how many celebrate the birth of a baby 2000 years ago during this time, I thought it a good time to bring this up... Please do something about Angie's baby. We have waited long enough to be left with a poor kidnapped baby being tormented by freemen. Just one mission to save her, we can even use Jesus to make it festive. He can be the baby's savior. Or not, just do something. I can hear that baby crying in the middle of the night and it frustrates me to no end. If I knew where the baby was I'd go get the lil munchkin by myself, but NG is keeping it under wraps. The time is now! Release the babe!
In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
CaptainslayerDBonespaintbeastSCBMAbigbeanomack22TroublemakerScowleyBubba5771pradiJadenTheCrabmsrebeccatheldssdlsligoem

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    edited December 2017
    Follow the star. You'll get there. And just like in the story you referenced it'll likely be several years old by then.

(And keep in mind, this is me being funny. All I really know is that no new chapters are planned shortly, which info is on the forum somewhere anyhow).
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    #savethedamnbaby
    What happens! Cmon NG! Help us!!!!!!!