Loved Characters...

First of all, THANK YOU VERY MUCH to all of you people who make this AMAZING GAME possible... Your effort, time, and dedication of every day is VERY MUCH APRECIATED! :smile:

Now, since they have passed from the show, I would love to count with some old important and loved characters in the team... like Bob... Beth... Andrea... Tyreese, even Dale... or Shane... I can always binge-watch the old seasons, but it would be cool to help keep their memory alive... they're really missed. I'm Glad to see Glenn in there even though I don't use melee survivors so much and I can't wait to unlock the deadly Sasha to have her side by side with Daryl...

You could even recreate more or less the arc to unlock each one, it would be like remembrance missions... Maybe it would be complicated in terms of gathering the actors or the paperwork I don't know...

Just something to take in account...

Either way I am totally satisfied and more than happy with the game, since it expands my enjoying of The Walking Dead universe, and I couldn't imagine a better made game... Seriously, when I installed it it was everything I hoped to be and MORE! xD... Is like every detail feels right... It doesn't occur to me much that I would add or change to the game. And yet, you totally NAILED IT with the update!

Thanks again... for being such cool dudes...! ...and you too have a nice holiday...!

Greetings from Argentina! :smiley:
Rustysmith16ChingiscaTreseriousanthony172

Comments

• anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 663
    Yes especially Andrea, Shane, Hershel, Dale and Beth
    bigbeano
    Yes especially Andrea, Shane, Hershel, Dale and Beth
    JimiFaithbigbeanoekimhclew
    Andrea and Lori
    MystiquebigbeanoTreseriousekimhclewPig
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    ;-; why bring attention to Lori! Why does no one talk about the greatest man alive! The one who made all this possible! That one dude that Shane killed trying to save coral! Or Hershel! Hershel is cool too!
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,173
    Hershel lives!

ProjectX7bigbeanoJimiFaithTreserious
  • Toddster21Toddster21 Member Posts: 1
    I think it would be really awesome if u could make a zombie one of your players. Maybe one person gets infected or something and becomes one of your best players. I think everyone would be playing to try to get the zombie on their side
    edited January 2018
    I need Andrea in this game. I want her. Michonne needs her. I need her!!!!
    Bill_ZRTekimhclewbigbeanoChingiscaJimiFaith
  • _Lily__Lily_ Member Posts: 519
    Michonne needs Andrea? Interesting.
    anthony172SCBMAekimhclewbigbeano
    edited January 2018
    Andrea was Michonne's best friend. Her dead affected Michonne so much. And in season 5, i dont remember in which episode was, Mich said " I miss Andrea".
    bigbeano