New Hero and Class Idea - Hershel Greene - The Medic

Thanks for stopping in and taking a look at Hershel Greene the Medic

MEDIC

A class based around team play and support instead combat. Can jump into the fray with powerful heals and buffs with high rewarding game play at a risk of survival. Or can play passively staying back while still providing support and heals for the casual gamer

Class based around Hershel Green

PROS
- Provides heals through bandaging your teammates
- Able to remove bruised and even injured teammates
- Able to remove bleed and burning effects
- Provides buffs to team
- First class with 2 unique charge abilities

CONS
- Low mobility
- Low HP
- Low armor
- Unable to do damage
- Generates lots of threat when healing

MOVEMENT
Has the lowest mobility in the game. Can move 4 tiles horizontally or vertically, 4 tiles on a direct angle.

CHARGE ABILITY GENERATOR Generates an charge point for every 4 spaces moved. Any heal or debuff removal will also generate 1 CP can be increase by traits and armor If standing near a survivor after turn generate an additional CP. The effect stacks. Example if the medic is standing near 2 survivors, the medic will generate 2 additional CP.

CHARGE ABILITY
Bandage - Costs 4 CP - Heals x% of targets missing health. Removes bleeding/burning/stun effects. Can be used on target at full health providing a buff that prevents bleeding/burning/stun effects and heals % of missing health. Buff will lasts 3 rounds. Generates lots of threat. Applies debuff Cant heal target again for 6 rounds

Drag free - Costs 4 CP - Drag a teammate away while Struggling. Using a total 8 AP.Example: Run in using 4 AP, Retreat using 4 AP generating 2 Charge Points.

Overwatch - When Walkers hear noise they will only move 1 space horizontally / vertically and 2 spaces diagonally on their turn.

TRAITS
Leadership trait - Run as one - Survivors movement effects have a x% to not generate threat and a x% chance to generate an extra AP.
Rescue - After healing, removing bleeds/burning/stun effects have an extra x% chance to generate an additional CP
Defensive stance -Increase damage resistance during overwatch by x%
Inspire - Improves the chances that your teams traits will take effect by x%
Adrenaline rush- After opening a supply box have x% chance for your survivors to generate an overwatch event.

Weapon
Med Kit - Instead of damage it increases heal effect from bandage by x% + item level. Increase % by item quality.
Trait 1 - Encouraged: - x% Chance to generate an additional CP when a survivor kills an enemy
Trait 2 - Immunize - x% chance for a survivor to take x% reduced damage
Trait 3 - Guide - When completing an objective generate X more ap before next turn.

Armor - Shirt and jeans
Trait 1 Dodge - Has a x% chance of dodging a melee attack except while stunned or struggling
Trait 2 Reflex - After being stunned have an x% chance to be immune to stun for your next turn
Trait 3 Antibotics - After taking damage heal for x% of damage taken

Would love to hear your opinion of this class. Is it overpowered? Underpowered? How would you play the character? Thanks for reading
bladgierSCBMAChingiscaAlexFiliUKJoe333T_12LieutenantMarsh

Comments

• haydenfisherhaydenfisher Member Posts: 66
    bladgier said:

Appreciate your effort, I really do.

But how about NO ? :D

Would you elaborate?
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 423
    You put a lot of thought into this. Great idea. IDE use him in higher lvls in challenge missions where the walkers are very close at the start of the mission and I can’t kill the tanks or armored walkers in the first turn.
    The walkers mobility being reduced would add an extra turn for my team to attack and kill, before I got hit by one or two higher lvl walkers.
    So basically use him when I hit my wall and can’t really go further without having to use a bunch of gold to heal my A- team just to get 1 or 2 stars..
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 423
    Do you think that would work with Hershel?
  • haydenfisherhaydenfisher Member Posts: 66

You put a lot of thought into this. Great idea. IDE use him in higher lvls in challenge missions where the walkers are very close at the start of the mission and I can’t kill the tanks or armored walkers in the first turn.
    The walkers mobility being reduced would add an extra turn for my team to attack and kill, before I got hit by one or two higher lvl walkers.
    So basically use him when I hit my wall and can’t really go further without having to use a bunch of gold to heal my A- team just to get 1 or 2 stars..

I think so. Definitely helps on maps where walkers really have an advantage on their first and second turn. I see him playing well with scouts/bruisers/warriors. Get in and get out. If trouble hits the fan he can get you out of it. I have always felt that melee need a buff and Hersh definitely provides that for them
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    I really like ypur idea. I hope that NG consider it and add him very soon
    JackBauerekimhclewbigbeanoT_12
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 53
    Medics Beth, Bob, Denise
    T_12
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    Love the idea of a Medic Survivor. Well done and thought out .
    Chingisca
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    edited December 2017
    Great thoughts but it's a no from me or less if they add a 4th spot specifically for a medic.
    It's bad enough when you gotta open a gate for 6 turns so you're already down to 2 survivors without adding an extra mostly usless twat running around apparently not very far though. Not to mention of course the further dilution of the token pool
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    DoTakSCBMAbigbeano
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    > @mack22 said:
    > I think it would be kind of hard for hershel to run around and heal everybody with no head.

To soon Mack! To soon! Hershel will forever be the fricken headless horseman if walking dead and protect everyone!
  • Joe333Joe333 Member Posts: 3
    That's what I was looking for since this is a tactics game. There has always been a healer/medic.

It would be nice if survivors could change classes and keep traits and learn more.
    T_12