Scenarios - new group instances idea

haydenfisherhaydenfisher Member Posts: 66
edited December 2017 in Suggestions & Ideas
Thank you for stopping by and checking out this new group instance idea for No Mans Land. Please read to the end and let me know if its something you would like to play. What you would want/ dont want. Thanks again and enjoy!

Interface
- Have a quick join feature.
- Select this weeks scenario
- select party size. Join as solo, duo, or 4 Man Group
**The party size you select will greatly effect the item quality/quantity you will recieve for completing the scenario**
Solo - controls all 4 characters of his/her choosing
Duo - each controls 2 characters of his/her choosing
4man - each one controls their own character of his/her choosing

- Hit enter scenario

Cost
x amount of Gold? x% of Mission Car Gas?

Scenario
This weeks objective is protecting the gates of Prison.
- Rick just asked you and your team to clear the horde pack that are about to collapse the prison gates. Buy him enough time to reinforce the gates.

Objective - Survive 10 waves of zombies and defeat all bosses

waves 1-3 - each wave consists of 8 normal walkers and 2 armored walkers

wave 4 - a wave of armored, burning, and tank walkers

wave 5 - A very strong unique Walker enters adorned in full swat gear. He has a very large health pool, a large amount of Armor. Has a powerful melee attack that stuns....But he has a weakness...an opening in his helmet....A scout or a hunters special ability should do the trick...Walker is stunned for 2 turns, Damage is increased by 50%. Defeating walker awards everyone a random % of either exp, trade goods, supplies. % dependent on player level (Not survivor level)

wave 6-8 - survive waves of 8 normal walkers and 2 armored walkers

wave 9 - a wave of goo walkers and exploding walkers

wave 10 - The Final Boss...ess... 2 very stong walkers enter, one is a very large spiked walker, the other an armored walker larger and tougher then ever seen before . The spike walker has a powerful melee attack that puts a bleed on the target the other an arching stun attack....The armored walker has a weakness....4 consecutive strikes should bring him down Sharp shooter casts free attack and warrior casts bonus attack. Armored walker takes 1000% more damage on next attack. Next attack kills the armored walker. The spike walker enrages increasing damage done by 100%. Immune to stun and all imparing effects. Will you and your team bring him down?

Rewards
Because this was a 4 man scenario, everyone is rewarded with a random % of either exp, trade goods, supplies, or components % dependent on player level (Not survivor level)
1 lucky player will receive either a legendary item and/or a randomly generated badge. Green and Above.

Solo - the player will receive a random % of either exp, trade goods, supplies or components.% dependent on player level (Not survivor level) chance for gray-green items or a grey badge

Duo - players each receive a random % of either exp, trade goods, supplies. or components. % dependent on player level (Not survivor level) 1 player has a chance for either a Blue item or a badge (gray-green)

4 man - players each receive a random % of either exp, trade goods, supplies. or components. % dependent on player level (Not survivor level) 1 player either receives a legendary and or blue/legendary badge

With the addition of Trophies the possibilities are endless. Generate more trophies if playing with a guildie or a guild?

Questions
How will a player that has a survivor level 16 and a player that has a survival level 20 play together?
The instance scales to the combined level of the two players
16+20 / players (2) = 18 level monsters.

Will I receive level 18 armor or weapon items if I brought a Survivor level 20?
No you will receive an item based on your survival level. Supplies / trade goods/ exp / or components are only based on % player level.

Can I just run all hunters?
Possibly, but having 3 or more of one class can really make things difficult. Because each event has a unique feature, your team will have to use their abilities wisley to progress through the encounter

Have a question you would like asked? Post in the comment section. This is an open discussion, please feel free and answer peoples questions on how you would like to see it!

General_PainTeeceezyR2runfastTJSTreseriousanthony172

Comments

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Great well-thought out suggestion and post, thanks @haydenfisher. :)
    haydenfisherTreserious
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,098
    Incredibly well though, as well as the Medic class.

Good job @haydenfisher !
    Mavericks Guild Family
    haydenfisher
  • haydenfisherhaydenfisher Member Posts: 66
    Teeceezy said:

Great well-thought out suggestion and post, thanks @haydenfisher. :)

Thanks!
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    I’d actually love this idea! I do have a suggestion. The guild system hasn’t really been in use so maybe this could be a guild event that the leader chooses. Either choose the challenge or the situation! I do love the fact that it isn’t based on survivor level but survival level. I hope NG listens to this idea. It’s an amazing one!
    Treserious
  • TreseriousTreserious Member Posts: 69
    this is cool AF.
    well thought out approach to coop play that would work well within existing game mechanics.
    me likey.

it could be a special set of challenge missions, with either a random pickup group, or guild play, adding to guild stars.

very interesting concept.
  • haydenfisherhaydenfisher Member Posts: 66
    edited December 2017
    ProjectX7 said:

I’d actually love this idea! I do have a suggestion. The guild system hasn’t really been in use so maybe this could be a guild event that the leader chooses. Either choose the challenge or the situation! I do love the fact that it isn’t based on survivor level but survival level. I hope NG listens to this idea. It’s an amazing one!

this is cool AF.
    well thought out approach to coop play that would work well within existing game mechanics.
    me likey.

it could be a special set of challenge missions, with either a random pickup group, or guild play, adding to guild stars.

very interesting concept.

Definitely was thinking about guild when I was writing this....Stars...Trophies you name it. The game is weak when it comes to social aspects. We kick and invite around 5-10 people a week...Might prevent that....maybe
    TreseriousProjectX7