Do you like Incendiary Trait on a Shooter weapon?

General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
Hi so we got this trait on the Winter Flare Gun in shop and just wanted to see what the communtiy’s response would be.

I personally like it but I would have preferred Silver Piercing and Gold Long Range if I had to choose

Do you like Incendiary Trait on a Shooter weapon? 48 votes

Yes
47%
TheCrabTroublemakertalliniePicavelardezekimhclewjimmorrison369dandancar77romeotheldssdlAlexFiliUKAnDronchikanthony172tabernacNick37WellyLugajrodrf2Edd8DrUnpleasantladre5 23 votes
No
33%
zeeblackeuchidJayZDodkongkiwinz7anachro12JackBauerKirnasbigbeanozeoweruspradiMarkus_aquilaCaz666CronusDrunken 16 votes
Don’t know
4%
Governatorquocta86 2 votes
Don’t care
14%
docfinzenburgJadenDebbo34mimicapaintbeastsuzequeueKuduk 7 votes

Comments

• SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,172
    I love the traits!
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,046
    No
    The reason I like it on hunter rifles is that I can set it up to get two shots in before the possibly burning walker is on me.

With the short distance shooter weapon, that's just too close and too much of a risk.

Not that I'm inclined to buy weapon bundles any more. But if I were, I'd definitely pass this up, regardless of the cool'ish crossover factor.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    bigbeano
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    Yes
    I say that it works. Shooters deal high damage so add inciniary on a shooter attack, it might just burn the rest of the health away. This doesn’t really affect me because I don’t buy anything, but I’m thinking what others might
    AlexFiliUK
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @painwalker
    If you purchase one for me I'll be more than happy to let you know.

Tis the season for giving o:)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    anthony172PicJaden
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Add high powered to that sucker and Id be all over it.
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 683
    Yes
    It's a situational Pistol for sure, but for some instances in The Distance and some Challenge Maps, it will be fantastic.
    AlexFiliUK
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • PicPic Member Posts: 699
    Yes
    With better traits I would it line up perfectly with gold grid and gold peirce
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
    edited December 2017
    Wait doesn’t luck make Incendiary 70% making it almost guaranteed to set a walker on fire?

I think I calculated that right, right?

Checking on my program @DLich Can you confirm true or false?
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 683
    Yes
    I think out of the box due to Gold Lucky on the Weapon makes it a 60% chance. If you have a Survivor with a Lucky Trait at Level 6 you'll get that 70% chance.
    jimmorrison369bigbeanoSCBMA
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,475
    Don’t know
    I’ll never know unless NG makes the Incendiary trait available for out-of-the-crate finds. I’m F2P for most everything except the occasional gas boost. I’d consider it if the pistol had hi-powered trait too.
    bigbeano
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 318
    Yes
    incendiary is fun, but can get you in trouble at higher levels if you have a herd of fire walkers heading towards your melee survivors not equipped with hazard traits lol
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 318
    Yes
    I would like to say I was disappointed with the two other traits of the flare gun. I know it’s purpose is almost guaranteed fire, but for practicality purposes, I wouldn’t get one.
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Don’t care
    I had to vote don't care because:

• There's no way I will ever buy another weapon bundle if the level cap isn't removed.

• It isn't paired with High Powered, so it's more of a hazard for a shooter.

• It's probably not going to be a regular shooter weapon trait, so I'll never get a chance to try it.
    Jaden
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,085
    edited December 2017
    No
    Nope. This gun is useless, even with extra range. You can light a dozen walkers on fire with a Hunter. Why would you want to sacrifice a Shooter trait to light at most 2 walkers on fire? Give me Destructive any day of the week so I can do this:
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    paintbeastanderfm12antJaden
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,172
    Special walkers and human enemies die faster from burning than from bleeding. I'll use my hunter rifle with incendiary to light a dozen walkers on fire and the shooter double tap for the tough ones.
    tabernac1RisJaden
  • KudukKuduk Member Posts: 99
    edited December 2017
    Don’t care
    Unless it has High Power trait as well.

To burn walkers..i prefer using my hunters.

Remember what Daryl the hunter taught you
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,827
    Yes
    The other traits aren't that impressive though...
    bigbeano
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    As an old school Dungeons & Dragons, 20-sided dice, basement dwelling geek, I would LOVE to have a flaming sword! Of course, in NML, it would be more of a detriment than benefit*, but I admit I'm more superficial than strategic at this point.

*without a Ring of Fire Resistance B)
    DodkongKillersZSCBMAJaden
  • kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 885
    edited December 2017
    No
    The weapon needs to have range as well. Otherwise you are too close to a walker & can get on fire as well.
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 158
    Yes
    > @tabernac said:
    > It's a situational Pistol for sure, but for some instances in The Distance and some Challenge Maps, it will be fantastic.

I got it, in case it helps me get closer to those Aaron tokens
    tabernac