12 challenge missions daily, poorly thought out.

This feels like the right way to do it is to only do 12 challenge missions a day, otherwise the last day will be nearly impossible if I progress as far as I can as quickly as I can as I usually do.

I suggest you scrap this quest or make it only available on the first challenge day, or figure out a way so the best strategy doesn't go against playing the game.
OvergrowdaworldekimhclewTreseriouskaltasShadowMurlocDanski_46JimiFaith

Comments

• ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 387
    I pulled this quest today and was cursing that I'd been so active on the challenge yesterday. I'm now thinking if its worth holding off from the guild challenge today in case it appears tomorrow.
    Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
    Overgrowdaworld
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    I have pulled that quest three days in a row and I am working towards a "gold crate" reward. No thanks.
    Overgrowdaworldbigbeano
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    > @Pig said:
    > This quest is a bad idea. If you get it on the last day of the challenge, you're in trouble. It makes no sense to penalise a player in the daily quests because that player has progressed far in the challenge.
    >
    > Funny thing I wonder: can you get this quest on a non-challenge day? I would hope they would have coded to prevent that... but you never know.

I agree, if you get this quest towards the end of the challenge it will be difficult to complete. You possibly might have to repeat some maps you can finish in order to complete this quest.

But I highly doubt you'll get this quest on a non-challenge day. I had complete missions in The Distance, again I highly doubt you'd get that quest on a non-The Distance day.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    DoTak
    edited December 2017
    @JackBauer
    Ouch! That hurt just reading.

I haven't heard anyone mention that one. Would be interesting to gather some data on the different types of quests that are out there.

*edit (correction made)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    DoTakbigbeanoJadenSCBMA
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @JackBauer
    The lol I gave you was me, imagining I got that quest

#Idontfuckingthinkso
    :D
    TJSSCBMAmack22
    > @DoTak said:
    > @JackBauer
    > The lol I gave you was me, imagining I got that quest
    >
    > #Idontfuckingthinkso
    > :D

I was looking for the :cry: button
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    SCBMA
    Seriously NG, for the FOURTH day in a row I get the "complete challenge missions" quest.
    #pissedoff

@SCBMA
    We definitely need that :cry: reaction button in this thread.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    SCBMAJaden
  • ThrawThraw Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2017
    Lol didn't think I'd get this much support, kinda got pissed and googled official forums to rant about it. Hopefully they'll hear us and make it better somehow.
    SCBMATJSTreseriousJaden
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    > @SCBMA said:
    > Seriously NG, for the FOURTH day in a row I get the "complete challenge missions" quest.
    > #pissedoff

Lucky you, I never got dick head tokens for completing challenge missions before.
    TreseriousbigbeanoJaden
    Drumroll....... FIVE days in a row with the Challenge quest. Ridiculous!

tabernacekimhclewJaden
  • TreseriousTreserious Member Posts: 69
    and all that for 2 friggin phones, lol.
    SCBMAJaden
    That's crazy @SCBMA. Once again that :cry: reaction button
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    SCBMA
    Lol, now it has become somewhat of a game just to see how many days in a row that stupid quest is going to pop up. Today was especially funny when I saw it combined with a Eugene quest. :D
    TJSJadenOvergrowdaworld
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    Hopefully it doesn’t pop up on Monday too...
    SCBMAJaden
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    I fricken had the 12 challenge while I was on a level 13 quests(my highest survivor is 12) AND had a do 6 scavenge missions and all I got was 10 gas and two radios!
    SCBMA
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    @ProjectX7 ...and don’t forget the two trophies. Can’t forget those
    SCBMAbigbeano
  • haydenfisherhaydenfisher Member Posts: 66
    I think it was fine to be honest...I got maxed on what I usually do but because of these dailies I pushed through and got an extra 3 runs done. Made my guild 100 more stars....Got to understand too they need dat $$. O your maxed, might be taken some more damage...nothing alittle coin couldnt fix
  • DarwinDarwin Member Posts: 5
    I haven't been keeping close track but I think I've only been getting the 12 challenge missions on Wednesday and Thursday. For Saturday and Sunday (so far) it has always been 4-6 challenge missions. I've been making sure to leave at least 2 levels for the weekend.
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 434
    edited January 2018
    @Darwin
    My finger kinda dragged across half your post time and this popped up on my screen.

A South Korean boy band. LOL! Just my luck!
  • haydenfisherhaydenfisher Member Posts: 66
    Hi!
    ekimhclewSCBMAJadenbigbeano
  • ShadowMurlocShadowMurloc Member Posts: 5
    This thread is a little old. A bit disappointing in 4 months this seems to have been totally ignored. If a challenge on it's pretty much guaranteed daily quest is to do 12 - or for me it has been that way. Four days x 12 challenges stifles game play. Fine then, I'll change how I play and only do the 12 per day so maybe I can still get the daily quest rewards on the last couple days of the challenge.

Additionally there should be some kind of check to prevent it from assigning 21 missions for a single day - 12 challenge + 6 distance + 3 scavenge. That's really a bit much. I really like the game but there's a real world out here too that demands attention. If the daily quests are unobtainable too often then takes away fun and why bother. If there's no chance of reducing the 12 challenge per day perhaps we can make it so it's not combined with the others like that. eg. either 12 challenge OR 6 distance and 3 scavenge

Freemen - On third day of challenge (back in Feb so maybe there's been a change) they zerg one survivor and I'm defeated in 3 turns. Yes, I'd say they're too OP.
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 723
    It would be good to make it any 12 missions total and no more than that. 12 challenge and 6 distance is too much. Or have a reduced fuel cost on the weekend.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,041
    Real world? What is that?
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    edited April 2018
    I agree the dailies have some bad issues that should be addressed, like having you do scavenger missions on the first day a challenge starts, etc.

But anytime I've had to do (for example only) 3 scavenger missions and 6 challenge missions and also complete 12 missions. The 3 scavenger and 6 challenge missions subtracted from the 12.

I feel your pain if you had to do 21 or more missions for daily trophies....
    anthony172