Please do something to reduce the grind before my wife Divorce me

NG, Can you please do something to reduce this too much Grind? This is going to be a my real life problem now. I got the last warning from my wife :( She is going to Divorce me because of I'm too much addicted to NML. LOL. I'm sure most of the good gamers here have family issues due to too much Grind going on. So please do something for this in 2018. I can't quit the game. I can't be a slacker to the guild too. I always want to do my best.

I'm getting 1 gas booster for every challenge. But yet, because of the Shitty COOL DOWN TIMER, still can't go through this too much grind. Still I have to play whole weekend to be maxed out. Atleast as a temporary solution, can you please reduce the Cool down timer to 30 mins? Any player can't play 24 straight hours. So this cool down timer is useless shit. This game have many committed players. Please don't let them burn because of this grind. Ultimate Challenge is a good solution. I hope NG will do some adjustments to it and bring it back which is most of the community will happy.
Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
ZetteTreseriousGovernatorPutchucoromeoDoTakcarefreebigbeanozeowerusTroublemakerCollKillersZkiwinz7WellyLugaTimberanachro12DBonesaquilaJadenRaven2318tabernacholoKick_assAlexFiliUKricktadabuchizombiebreath[Deleted User]WalkerKillerEdd8JerryDixonCaz666keetOneVoicesligoemflyingcowkingkaltasautumn_ashmik81rudjawolGuapo

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,459
    Agree!

With “The Distance” 2x week, 50+ round of Challenge andnow the new Daily Quests, the grind has just increased and increased. It’s almost impossible to play high level without 2x boosters per week.

That considered, the timer is just mean. Simply evil.
    KillersZpradiJadenWalkerKiller
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,662
    @pradi Wife first dude, game 2nd :lol:

You've recruited enough heavy hitters into the guild recently who will pick up the slack whilst the dust settles. Hopefully after last week's 3 round per pass and this week NG will have a better, more permanent fix for the grind in 2018.
    pradiJadenWalkerKiller
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,662
    @berg280 Agree but that would just be a temporary fix and the cooldown only affects people who buy a booster
    TroublemakerpradiWalkerKillerGuapo
  • pradipradi Member Posts: 652
    And increasing starting round also good. Starting with RSL 17 instead 14 will be great.
    Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
    WalkerKiller
  • FahqbendoverFahqbendover Member Posts: 428
    I heartedly agree cooldown timer has got to go
    pradiWalkerKillerBosshoggbigbeano
  • DoloresDolores Member Posts: 20
    > @Governator said:
    > Can you post a pic of your wife before I decide? :lol:

You are terrible Governator! Lol
  • WalkerKillerWalkerKiller Member Posts: 51
    I’ve played since the beginning, and I’m sick of the grind as well , the cool down timers are worthless, get rid of them completely, they serve no positive purpose..... NG please listen to your players, WE PAY YOUR SALARIES.....
    OneVoicepradi
  • buchizombiebreathbuchizombiebreath Member Posts: 1,131
    I totally agree with @pradi , how should i work 10h, take 2 hours for my kids, 2h for my wife and play 5h twd a day? Less grind and a lot of people will have less discussion at home!

We most of us are high lvl gamer, but dont have time to come over 1600+ stars, thats the shit we have to fight against!!
    pradiflyingcowkingzeowerus
  • WiushiWiushi Member Posts: 82
    It would be great if I could get paid for playing this game. Much less, the money I spent monthly just to get to level 20.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732

Video 'gaming disorder' to be officially labeled as a disease

It was only a matter of time before health officials diagnosed video game characters such as Mario and Super Mario as addictive, as the World Health Organization basically will do when it adds “gaming disorder” to its disease list next year.

The decision is cause for celebration in mental-health circles, with La Crosse therapist Jeff Reiland saying, “I’m excited about it — not that I’m looking for more labels. … We’ve been dancing around this for a decade.”

pradi