A little extra for the bruiser

This is an idea that popped in my head writing a story based on one of my NML survivors. It’s a weapon idea that I think would be perfect! What if bruisers has brass knuckles! Hear me out!!!

Brass Knuckles:
Pros: my idea is that brass knuckles, like all bruiser weapons, stuns all Enemies except heavy. Yet what’s different is that it gives you Two attacks. Yet, the catch with the 2nd attack is you can’t move. Either, if there’s a second enemy next to you, attack that, or go into overwatch. If you go into overwatch without attacking, it let’s you attack twice in over watch, two different enemies or twice on one if the first doesn’t kill.
Traits to go with it:
All normal bruiser weapon traits, add swift strike!
Bruiser Swift strike for brass knuckles: Allows three attacks, the second able to move half of the first, third, same rules as normal brass knuckles.

Cons:
Due to it being based on survivor strength, brass knuckles have a damage reduction. It also would have a range deduction that when you attack, an enemy has 5-10% of getting a free attack. I only say this because without a few deductions, the knuckles extra attack would be to powerful.

NG can do whatever else they feel necessary to the knuckles if they were to use it, I would just have one request. Would you not nerf it and if you even suspect it’ll nerf, don’t do it? Thnx guys for reading through this! I put thought into my ideas and am always happy when someone gives their opinion, good or bad. Thanks everyone and be happy!
TreseriousT_12

Comments

• haydenfisherhaydenfisher Member Posts: 66
    Not a fan of the knucks, but I like your idea of attacking a second enemy on the same turn. I never use my bruiser they are to underpowered
    TreseriousT_12
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    > @haydenfisher said:
    > Not a fan of the knucks, but I like your idea of attacking a second enemy on the same turn. I never use my bruiser they are to underpowered

Least I got a part that you liked. That actually is the main point that I wanted about these. It only seems fair since the bruisers are a crowd control that they get to attack twice!
    T_12