Handy chart of Season missions for completing quest

EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
The season missions are still the best way to get your daily quest bonuses for cheap gas.
I created the chart below so you can see each season mission and who is in that mission.

So one of my quest today was that Eugene had to get 15 kills.
Well my Eugene is still level 20 with level 5 gear.
I can't even give him proper gear because I don't have any level 20 gear.
Eugene got left behind as my srvrs advanced. :)

So I did season 8 map #7 and was done with that quest for the price of one gas

Looking at my chart, I could have also done season 7B #11 for the Eugene quest
The chart is also handy to combine quest for the price of one gas

Enjoy and happy holidays

kamilowatytabernacGovernatorWellyLugaAlexFiliUKsbfWeekOnesligoem707EmeraldTriangleWiushi

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Hopefully your chat will be useful for those who missed the chart posted last week.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/31646/season-missions-team-list
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    SCBMA
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I missed that other chart, I was not here

Oh well, I made mine for my guild
    Just thought I would share it here also :)
    TJStabernac
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    For the player's benefit so all good :)
    TJSEL34xyztabernac
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 160
    edited December 2017
    Great chart. Presumably the game is never going to get us to do missions using Aaron.
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 263
    I wouldnt be so sure about that. I'm merely speculating, but it seems to me as long as you have him (or any other hero for that matter) unlocked, it can be drawn into rotation for the dailys.

I would guess its the same for players who still cant access the Distance because of low camp level. Once they meet the criteria, that daily quest can show up as well.
    TJS
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Awesome... thank you @EL34xyz
    EL34xyzkamilowaty
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 160
    Phalanx44 said:

I wouldnt be so sure about that. I'm merely speculating, but it seems to me as long as you have him (or any other hero for that matter) unlocked, it can be drawn into rotation for the dailys.

I would guess its the same for players who still cant access the Distance because of low camp level. Once they meet the criteria, that daily quest can show up as well.

Worth noting that even without Aaron he can still appear on the badge requirements too.
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,354
    @AlexFiliUK Just had an Aaron quest today. He's in the S8E1 mission anyway, even if you don't have him unlocked.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    Governator
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,577
    The only Heroes that do not appear in a Season Mission are Abraham, the Governor, and Rufus. Abe not appearing is odd.
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,354
    @Governator It's odd, but the season missions started during season 7, and we all know what happened to him at the beginning of that season. He also wasn't around during season 3 so he wasn't in the first set of Highlights. I'm sure he'll be in one of the future Highlights sets. Though I think the next one will be a season 2 Herschel's farm kind of set.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Because the episodes are a "deleted scenes" concept, they should totally put Rufus in one. I'm thinking Rufus, Daryl, and Merle clean out a moonshine still some time early in the walker outbreak, pre-TWD episode 1.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Carl_s_Hat707EmeraldTriangle