Somehow luck was on my side! HOW!

So this is freaking me out. Today I hadn’t gone on at all due to RL obligations. I decided to have a little fun and went on a scavenge mission, Governor as leader for extra supply boost as I need to upgrade my workshop for this awesome armor to buff a bruiser(Gold armor of course. Only the best for Warren). So mission is done, only have a gold chest out there, not expecting it. First 3 opened, I choose it! I thought it would’ve been supplies. WRONG! It was a weapon. Not a green one! An actually useful epic weapon! Last hit of luck! THE GOVERNERS SKILL ACTUALLY WENT INTO EFFECT! Now please someone tell me that I’m not hallucinating and that this picture is real. And this was my first mission today! (The bottom right corner is the gold crate)
mack22T_12AlexFiliUK

Comments

• mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,123
    That's cool, all I have been getting from the Govenor today has been 1 star weapons. And the funny thing is it has reward improved, what's lower than one star?
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,046
    @mack22

The Gov's ability bumps up gear numerical level not rarity level. So 99 times out of 100, all the Gov is doing is providing you with a little more XP when you scrap that garbage.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    mack22T_12Treserioustallinie
  • TreseriousTreserious Member Posts: 69
    Dodkong said:

@mack22

The Gov's ability bumps up gear numerical level not rarity level. So 99 times out of 100, all the Gov is doing is providing you with a little more XP when you scrap that garbage.

at the level @ProjectX7 is, and myself, that rifle ain't half bad. incendiary, accurate, and lethal? not half bad. be perfect if it had large caliber instead of accurate.
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,046
    @Treserious

Understandable, it's a decent weapon. But @mack22 mentioned one star weapons and that's what I was referring to when I said garbage.

IMO, that'd be a pretty good weapon to equip an outpost hunter with, assuming you invest on leveling it up and don't have better on your main survivors.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    > @Dodkong said:
    > @Treserious
    >
    > Understandable, it's a decent weapon. But @mack22 mentioned one star weapons and that's what I was referring to when I said garbage.
    >
    > IMO, that'd be a pretty good weapon to equip an outpost hunter with, assuming you invest on leveling it up and don't have better on your main survivors.

Ok I’m scared. You somehow took what I already had planned and said it! Your in my mind man!
    Dodkong
  • TreseriousTreserious Member Posts: 69
    @Dodkong
    oop, misinterpreted that.
    I usually get 1-2 star crap too and get the sentiment.