Looking for that Christmas Miracle....

ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 288
Hey everybody, here was a crafting / radio burn video I made on Christmas... hope everybody had a Happy Holidays!
Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber
DodkongSCBMA_Lily_ScowleyAndy_bGeneral_PainromeoSPC_TORRESDonCoquibigbeanoTJSKyrusDLichFragzie

Comments

• DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I don't want to rub it in after all that disappointment, but I was howling listening to your reactions after the epic and legendary results. It sucks, but you're damn entertaining about it.

Oh and you really should check out scouts. Great class as long as you can get Swift Strike and Threat Reduction on their weapon.

Keep up the great work on the videos, man. Highly entertaining.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    LauraR65SCBMA
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    edited December 2017
    You should see some of my radio burns and crafting badges videos to learn how to live react professionally :D

Something like this

P.S At 14:05 Were you having a "good" time?
    wrinkled_bagbigbeano
  • LauraR65LauraR65 Member Posts: 62
    Always makes me laugh......keep it up Glacier!! I'll watch your 'unprofessional' videos every time!! :smile:
    DodkongSCBMAbigbeanoDLich
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 576
    @ALF4reals

Love the sound effects, your Eric Cartman impersonation, and the albatross analogy!
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    SCBMADodkongALF4realsbigbeano
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    @ALF4reals
    Your luck crafting badges :'(
    But I have to agree, it is highly entertaining watching your videos!
    ALF4reals
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    To everyone

I meant what I said as a joke but seems like people took it the other way. I liked the video a lot hence my LOL reaction. It was quite funny to see someone than myself react. Good stuff ;)
  • ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 288
    No harm no foul sir, there no such thing as bad press B) B) B)

General_PainJadenLauraR65bigbeano
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 439
    Did notice you waisted a bunch of epic badges. As long as the results rarity said uncommon to epic, you didn’t need to put in 3 more epic components. You would have gotten the same results with what you had originally.
    Watch the results rarity, and try and use the least amount of good components possible to get the results you want. Great video, keep up the good work.
    ALF4reals
    seriouslyyyyy???!! i just need to put in the bare minimum combination to get to the next rarity level? there's no benefit to putting in extra rare pieces???? I smell a new crafting video after the next Distance...

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited December 2017
    I agree with @Overgrowdaworld that you can see the same possible outcome using min. but I wouldn't go as far to say it makes no difference.

Though it's pretty much impossible to say that it makes any difference, personally I wouldn't attempt a Legendary badge with out all legendary.
    Same for Epic. Just my opinion.

Nor would a add higher rarity components to a lower rarity fragment except for common fragments, I'll add 3 uncommon to increase possible outcome of a rare badge.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    bigbeanoALF4reals
    edited December 2017
    BTW nice video @ALF4reals.

I must admit luck wasn't on your side this time, better luck next time!
    Happens to us all from time to time.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    edited December 2017
    @ALF4reals
    I put these up in another thread, but for your benefit, I’ll show you what I mean.
    I used this badge frag and these components to get the leg badge below -

I used these to craft the uncommon +11%health badge -

edited December 2017
    Not that it works all the time, obviously, but I use the common 1 star greys as fillers to get uncommon 3 star badges. Just pay attn to the results rarity and adjust components and badge frags accordingly. Try and use the minimum amount of good components and badge frags to get the rarity results to say what you need it to say.

I hate to see players waiste hard earned components when they don’t need to. I’ve gotten much better results this way. Remember, it works both ways. So the least seems to give me better results, and the best seems to give me lesser results. Confused yet? Lol!
    ALF4reals
    lololol this is awesome stuff @Overgrowdaworld can't wait to put it to the test in the next few days!

edited December 2017
    I'm looking forward to see you test this theory.

Attempt a Legendary Badge with the Fragment and components @Overgrowdaworld used.

My money is 95% of attempts will result in a Rare badge but we'll see.

*edit. Spelling again
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    DoTakbigbeano
    consider it done @TJS B) B)

bigbeanoTJS
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 576

To everyone

I meant what I said as a joke but seems like people took it the other way. I liked the video a lot hence my LOL reaction. It was quite funny to see someone than myself react. Good stuff ;)

Another example of the my-emoji-makes-it-right excuse. Whatever...
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious