Legendary Badges

2»

Comments

• TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,052

The most striking thing in this thread is that @TransmuteJun has 2 and I know she didn’t spend $1 for them. Gives hope to the rest of us! Thanks for sharing

Both of them came from all-epic components. They are possible, just hard to get.
  • t777jbt777jb Member Posts: 28
    I have a 104 badges and not one is legendary. Only 7 of them are blue. I made a badge today using a blue frag and 2 blue and 2 green components - uncommon. The odds are bad.
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 178
    I have a +668 Crit Dmg Badge
    TJS
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    My fifth and it's much sweeter one since pulled from all epic fragment and components. :#
    TJSSCBMAJadenGarret
  • pkerr116pkerr116 Member Posts: 34
    The one time I had all legendary components, I crafted an epic badge.

These are here only to keep our minds off how unobtainable radios are.
  • HatefulHateful Member Posts: 43
    Mine first legendary. Got ot from a green fragment with 2 green, 2 blue components. Lucky!
    TJSpaintbeastSCBMAOneVoice
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 263
    Got my 1st leg badge the other day. Leg fragment + 4 leg components yeilded an epic badge (of course), but the very next attempt, an epic fragment + 4 leg components resulted in a legendary +20% Health boosting badge (+5 extra percent when Sasha is a teammate)
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 582
    Legendary badges?!? Are they anything like unicorns?

Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    bigbeanoGovernator
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    Nick37 said:

I have tried to craft 5 legendary badges all with leg. Frags and components and ALL came out blue. The odds are heavily stacked against.

I've got a set of legendary components I haven't used for this reason. I've never got better than blue and just holding out for NG to make it a bit more fair.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @DrUnpleasant

I wouldn't hold out for too long. I don't believe they'll change anything in regards to crafting.

It also wouldn't be fair to players who didn't hold off.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Timboski
  • John_DoeJohn_Doe Member Posts: 17
    > @TJS said:
    > @DrUnpleasant
    >
    > I wouldn't hold out for too long. I don't believe they'll change anything in regards to crafting.
    >
    > It also wouldn't be fair to players who didn't hold off.

They changed a lot of the hero tokens quantity & percentage, they don't care the players who didn't hold off.
    romeopaintbeastTJS
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    It seems a lot of people are unhappy with it. Using those 'once a month if you're lucky' components turn into a blue badge AGAIN is a horrible feeling. The only two things I would spend on in this game are infinite gas for things like the Radio event, and bundles that give me gold for component crates. In the latter case I'm not going to bother getting component crates while crafting is so skewed towards negative outcomes - especially Legendary.
    TJS
    A lot of players are indeed complaining. Myself included. If we see a change, great.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    edited January 2018
    I have crafted well over 300 badges since they were introduced to us all, many of them having " chance " for legendary outcomes..sigh.. 0 LEGENDARY STILL TO THIS DAY! :|
    romeo
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 455
    I have completely given up with badges, it is totally unfair and would like to see it scraped in a future update, that’s if I stick with this game much longer,
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
    Mabikiromeo
    edited January 2018
    > @TJS said:
    > Let's see "em!
    > I'd love to see what's out there.
    > *** post your legendary badges here ***

Please keep on topic with this thread.
    I created this to see what badges are out there.

(You can create your own threads to complain about the crafting system.)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Kyrusromeo