Human enemies movement op

bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,726
(Picture in comment below this post because for some reason I Can't post it when creating a thread)

Bruiser that you can see right there ran all the way from the top, his spawn position to where he is in one turn, when I have overwatched on the bottom path.

This bruiser got it wrong, he's not a scout ain't he?
FragzieAval0nSteinarSPC_TORRESJadenTheMaltesianbigbeanoJVC_TWDJenngrustynail

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,726
    edited January 2018
    Really? :D
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I had something similar in another map.
    They must be flying freemen or something.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    TheMaltesianJenng
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @bladgier. Had exactly the same thing. Several times on that map.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,116
    Had the same thing on both those maps.
    There's also that thing when they come out of "fog of war", meaning they can't see you and yet they will still come out and attack.

I can somewhat live with that, but this much movement shouldn't be.
    Aval0nSteinarSlowMo
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 414
    That’s crazy!
  • SteinarSteinar Content Creator Posts: 96
    edited January 2018
    Exactly the same with me, both in the OR and in the missions of the challenge. The free people seem to be on speed.
    It's really pissing me off. Should be fixed as soon as possible.
    https://twd-nml.de

Wir informieren euch über Neuigkeiten rund um das Spiel, verraten die Tipps und Tricks der Profis und schreiben Leitfäden für die verschiedenen Spielmodi.

Facebook

@Teeceezy If you would be so kind and pass it on where it should be, that'd be very much appreciated.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    At least it makes levels challenging sooner..
    Jenng
  • TheMaltesianTheMaltesian Member Posts: 46
    The freemen have been frustrating in this challenge. I’ve had to overwatch the hell out of them, especially on this mission. The melee freemen will always interrupt your attack if you go for them straight off the bat.
    psychwolfThe_OvercomerTreserious
    I just played that mission again and the bruiser at the spawn point does the same thing.
    Moves like a scout. Only map I’ve gotten a 2 star on so far cuz of that. Got bruised. Tried again, and got bruised again.

The_Overcomer
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 274
    I had it happen a few times last night also. Very frustrating is putting it nicely considering this isn't a new map that had to be programmed from scratch. Either something changed and it trickled down or it was intentionally changed.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    Overgrowdaworld
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 525
    I've been putting a bruiser in my team for that map in order to stun their bruiser when he flies across the map. Problem is that if the other 2 arrive then you need to get lucky with positioning or one of them will bruise you on the next turn :/
    Overgrowdaworld
  • DLHDLH Member Posts: 395
    edited January 2018
    How can a freeman bruiser move that far in one move?

Asylum/BlackjacknBeef Guild Family
    SteinarRINO4739
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 525
    Covered in another thread. Yeah, they're running across the entire map.
    Overgrowdaworldbladgier
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450
    They seem to run far and are hard to kill, think they are on steroids.
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
  • SleeperyJeemSleeperyJeem Member Posts: 91
    If you do what’s in the video at the start (move into the corner), this is enteirely repeatable. There’s also a situation where you start the move next to a bruiser, and he stuns you at the start of your attack. I assume this is an interrupt trait, but it sure as hell doesn’t work that way for our characters!

From the behavior, I think they’re getting two moves on their first turn. That would explain how they’re running up and getting an overwatch move. I’m all for some challenge, but this is pretty dumb.
    Overgrowdaworld
    edited January 2018

I've been putting a bruiser in my team for that map in order to stun their bruiser when he flies across the map. Problem is that if the other 2 arrive then you need to get lucky with positioning or one of them will bruise you on the next turn :/

Tried that, and was unlucky in positioning.

• MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 617
    Are the Freemen bugged or is NG Beta testing mechanics for a new Matrix game? Hmm...
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    Treserious
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,380
    Merged. Thanks for the report!
  • haydenfisherhaydenfisher Member Posts: 66
    Freeman are op! Epic gov with full gear, legendary Daryl in full gear, and a legendary shooter in full gear cant kill 1 freeman warrior without taking injury forcing me to spend gold. Gets annoying
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 975
    Think I located the problem with fixing the bug. One of the NG staffers is out sick. His name sounds familiar....