OCD rears it’s ugly head

So I forgot to complete 3 scavenger missions last night to earn my 4th trophies which ultimately cost me 4 additional trophies. Now when I complete today’s and the ones going forward it’s an odd number. This will continue to bother me since it’s not a number divisible by 4.

:angry:

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
| My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
bladgierJackBauerMurdoquemsrebeccaSPC_TORRESbigbeanoTheLostOnesJayZGovernatorzeekdogCaptainslayerJenngDonCoquiJadenromeoToddCollierCarl_s_Hat

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,039
    Yep, I'm currently at 3/12 so I'll be one short tomorrow cause I did the same thing :neutral:
    JenngToddCollier
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,716
    bladgier said:

Do that again, problem solved ;P

Agreed. I would actually do this. I would be more bothered by an ugly number of trophies than I would be by losing out on 7 trophies to satisfy my OCD.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    JenngGeneral_QuatreToddCollierMurdoque
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,546
    The problem with losing out on 5 because I missed one (and the 4 bonus) is that I’d have to miss 3 or 7 more.

The easiest way to achieve this would just be to get 1 of the 8 today (making 3 yesterday and 4 today)

To satisfy my OCD I would have to purposely miss 7 to add to the 5 I already missed. That’s 12 total.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 586
    DLich said:

So I forgot to complete 3 scavenger missions last night to earn my 4th trophies which ultimately cost me 4 additional trophies. Now when I complete today’s and the ones going forward it’s an odd number. This will continue to bother me since it’s not a number divisible by 4.

:angry:

@DLich
    You are not alone...
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
  • msrebeccamsrebecca Member Posts: 45
    You could just do enough to have an even number today n don't claim any more n you should start with the an even number tomorrow....will still miss out on trophies tho..but you'll be even