Apocalyptic Scouts, or boy scouts

Which one of these 5 non perfect scouts to keep an badge up, level up, pink up
This is a years worth of wait, so I can wait another year an just use Glenn...
TheMaltesianMuthazButta

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited January 2018
    I'm no expert on scouts but IMO none are perfect, I'd keep searching if I was you. Retaliate is a must. Lucky, Iron Skin, Dodge would be other traits I'd be looking for together with Ruthless, Strong or Power strike.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • GaufrierGaufrier Member Posts: 20
    Yes that's what I thought too
    Damn shame I could really use a good scouts next to the heroes...
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Someone else will see your thread and give you better advice than me.

It's difficult to get a survivor of any class with five perfect traits. Also every has different playing styles, therefore different traits with suit some more than others. Goodluck!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,625
    Vernon looks really good to me. Retaliate is good, I can't deny but he looks best to me. I think he'd be a solid killer when maxed and properly badged/equipped. You can only wait so long for 'perfect' traits
    TJS
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,036
    Lucky-Dodge-Retaliate-Ruthless-Iron Skin is my ideal Scout. I don't use my Scout in Overwatch much so I don't like Def Stance or Vigilant (Bullet Dodge speaks for itself). Vernon might be worth leveling if you can live without Retaliate. His traits are all good and offensively he's going to be tough with Strong and Ruthless. Add some Damage/Critical Damage badges to him and he's going to pack a punch.
    TheMaltesian
    Yes Vernon was my latest addition.. which made me go here for advice.
    Only downside to him is indeed the lack of retaliate
    But as always just when you dumped 3k scout tokens into him the unicorn flies by
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 721
    Vernon would be my primary, and Edward would be my secondary.
    jimmorrison369
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    Vernon is my winner here too.

In terms of your #2 scout, Edward and Brian are the exact same so keep whichever one you think is easier on the eyes
    jimmorrison369bigbeano
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 721
    ekimhclew said:

Vernon is my winner here too.

In terms of your #2 scout, Edward and Brian are the exact same so keep whichever one you think is easier on the eyes

Or the one that is at level 20 as opposed to level 15... =)
  • TheMaltesianTheMaltesian Member Posts: 46
    @Gaufrier
    Vernon looks good to me, but I gave you the awesome mostly for the excellent title of your post. You had me cracking up over here!
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,822
    For me Ryan and Vernon.

2nd one better though, definitely pump tokens in that1.

Ruthless on scout is very good and needed. Equip him with ruthless armor, 3x critical dmg badges, critical dmg on a weapon and you will melt human enemies, fatties and armored.

40k dmg at least with all those requirements met when charged attack. That means 1 shot kill 30-31 lvl fatties.

If Ryan had strong for dodge though then it would be my perfect one.

I know scouts are not meant to be tanks but my main scout is tanky and it has saved my ass on couple occasions when dealing with those 30+ enemies.
    tabernacbigbeanojimmorrison369
    Thanks all. Seeing Vernons name come by repeatedly. I'll start lvling him up. And let's see what might turn up at the gates..
    TJS