Some badges of same set are not giving set bonus

HerbergeHerberge Member Posts: 198
It should be expected that when 4 badges of the same set are put into a particular survivor it will give some bonus increments. However I am encountering some badges that are not giving any bonus even it combines to the same set of more than 4 badges in a particular survivor. Is this normally happen? I mean are there really some badges that are not reacting for bonus set?

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited January 2018
    If you could provide screen shots I and others would be able to give better advice.

It could be related to the reason mentioned in this thread;

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/31984/fyi-badges-of-5-10-15-and-20-dont-exist

*edit to add
    If you add additional badges to the set of four, they also must be of the same set to get the 20% bonus.

Again, a screen shot or a more detailed description of your issue would help others help you.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • HerbergeHerberge Member Posts: 198
    @TJS you are right, it is related on the thread you've provided regarding the 5% badges. It seems that all 5% badges do not give any bonus even if it is combined with badges of same set to make at least a set of 4 badges. No matter what survivors to put in. Thank you, I hope this will be resolve.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited January 2018
    Your 5% Badge is likely truly 4.51% (of about)
    20% of 4.51% = .92%
    So adding the bonus to your badge = 5.36%
    Therefore it will still show as 5%

*edit
    @DLich or @jimmorrison369
    My maths sucks, is this correct ^
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • nadecirnadecir Member Posts: 242
    Like a lot of things in the game, we really have no idea if this is a bug or not. If the badges or survivor traits truly have decimal places, why not just display them to us?

NG is about as non-transparent with its players (customers) as it can be. Umm, NG management - transparency with customers in 2018 is a business trait necessary to survive and prosper. The lack of transparency creates a level of distrust with customers that you can not measure with your game data analytics. One thing is certain -
    it is costing you to make a continuing concerted effort to hide information like this from us. There is a movement (see Apple) to force game companies to be more transparent; I'd embrace it and get in front of it if I were you.
    paintbeast
  • HarurunHarurun Member Posts: 40
    TJS said:

Your 5% Badge is likely truly 4.51% (of about)

20% of 4.51% = .92%

So adding the bonus to your badge = 5.36%

Therefore it will still show as 5%

*edit

@DLich or @jimmorrison369

My maths sucks, is this correct ^

20% of 4.51 is 0.902
    4.51*1.2=5.412

So that 4.51 was rounded as 5, then with the set bonus 5.412 it rounded as 5 again
  • HerbergeHerberge Member Posts: 198
    It seems the old saying WYSIWYG is no longer applied in modern computation. As I explore further...I noticed also that.even the badges with 4% or less is affected by this hidden decimals issue.