Double scrap tuesday

I dont know if to scrap my level 23 gear since i cant use it yet and my worshop is only able to do level 21 gear and im not close to getting the resourses in the next week or 2 at least. Any thoughts from anyone please?

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    If it's good Epic or Legendary gear definitely not. You'll need it and you won't get much xp for gear not upgraded.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Timboskipsychwolf
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    If the gear is worth wild to keep then keep. I kept all 23 for when I reached 23. It took care of some items you will need. For example if you have a scout weapon with threat reduction and swift strike why would you scrap that at max level when it is best you can have when eventually you will need.
  • AxewoundAxewound Member Posts: 33
    Yeah it is epic and leg stuff i dont keep anything else .
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    If the traits are good, keep it.
    Timboski
    @Drunken lol i do actually have a scout weapon with exactly that on it i think so good point thanks
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @Axewound
    if it is charge silver and swift/threat reduction gold IMO it is perfect. Chance to gain an additional charge on kill, plus swift, plus threat reduction. I have it but its 25 :( I still use it over 26s like the pitchfork I have.
    DBones
    @Drunken lol i lied i have a lvl 21 with gold charging gold luck and lethal on it. I just need xp coz i am able to to go survivor lvl 22 now thats all so just need xp fast.