What is the "coming soon" tab in the badge tent about?

Does anyone know if they said anything or is it actually not "coming soon"? There is another game I play where the "coming soon" has been there for 2.5 years now. I don't think software people know what the word means.
TimboskiTroublemakerzeowerusTheSittingDuck

Comments

• R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    My best guess is that it isn't a badge that gets rid of the lag when up against flaming walkers. That tree on fire over there, or that explosion over there doesn't effect latency any, but just 1 flaming walker is about to give me a seizure. Might want to put that in the rules and regulations NG before you stroke someone out and get sued thats if you havent already
    aquila
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,426
    I'd be happy to spend more in Supplies to avoid having the badge rarity drop a level (or two).
    DoTakDBonesSCBMAatrainofficial
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,295
    edited January 2018
    70% chance you will get something lower.
    ADPaqGovernatoratrainofficial
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732

Does anyone know if they said anything or is it actually not "coming soon"? There is another game I play where the "coming soon" has been there for 2.5 years now. I don't think software people know what the word means.

It sounds better than "Coming at some undetermined point in the future. Maybe. If we can agree on something profitable and work out the bugs."
    paintbeastGovernatoratrainofficialTheSittingDuck
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,137
    Info about the "coming soon" tab is coming soon :D
    DrUnpleasantatrainofficial
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Well, I might have been a little generous with that last bit. But fair enough.
    As they say, "That'll do @Pig. That'll do."
    Pigpaintbeast
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    @Pig, you beat me to it with deletion of the last five words - I had the exact same thought, lol.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    Pig
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 478
    “Coming Soon” is working as expected. If it’s not then it’s something to do with your device performance.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,298
    > @Mabiki said:
    >
    > It sounds better than "Coming at some undetermined point in the future. Maybe. If we can agree on something profitable and work out the bugs."

...Something profitable and not game breaking...?

Yeah, that's probably spot on.

Coming soon, maybe, eventually...

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    Coming soon means anyone that can actually answer that question is guaranteed to stay away from this post.
    Troublemaker
  • MaebalzurakinMaebalzurakin Member Posts: 50
    DLich said:

My guess is some way to combine lower rarity components to get a higher rarity one.

I would like that. Because of that tab, I have been stockpiling lower tier components for a while instead of using them. Otherwise I would just make badges and sell them.
    edited January 2018
    Why the F am I being warned @madpuppy ?
    Maybe instead of being a pop cop you take what I said and fix the problem. Im sick of seeing friends leave the game. I swear our guild loses 1 end gamer a week. Why? Because this game is stuck in the mud wheels a spinnin. LAG is ultimately going to end this game for me. Its not my device its crap programming.

[Mod Edit] @R2runfast
    Your warning is a private message, you can reply right there. I'm more than happy to respond in PM. Please keep in mind that discussing mod actions here is against the rules. I prefer polite and friendly, let's keep it that way.

@ all, a reminder to keep op topic, there's two current threads about latency issues, one of which had a staff member confirm this is under investigation. You can stick to those threads with that topic, and leave this thread for what the TS described. Everyone would love to magically solve things instantly, but unfortunately that's not how the real world works.
    Governator
    Instantly would have been 2-3 months ago. The Right thing to do is scrap maps with flaming walkers until it is fixed (which I mentioned to @Teeceezy when he said he was looking into it)
    Now I have to tell my guild that my star count will be next to nothing cuz no one likes gaming with lag problems. Plus I cant utilize the fire trait cuz who knows what that would do
    GovernatorTheSittingDuckJaden
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    @Maebalzurakin

Sorry your thread got destroyed.

@R2runfast

I strongly suggest you re-read your warning and mind your step.
    DrunkenPain WalkerekimhclewR2runfastlioncheeter
This discussion has been closed.