Hero week 3

Comments

• ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 104
    What is the leader trait of rufus and is it any good?
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,078
    @ladre5

Your toons gain a charge point when threat reaches 0 so each spawn everyone gets a charge point.

Yes it is great on higher levels. Sit back play coy in overwatch gain charges then use stun.
    DBonesGovernatorbigbeano
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Drunken said:

@ladre5

Your toons gain a charge point when threat reaches 0 so each spawn everyone gets a charge point.

Yes it is great on higher levels. Sit back play coy in overwatch gain charges then use stun.

I agree, I like Rufus's leader trait, and I think he gets a bad rep from a lot of people on the forum. Truth be told, I don't use him that much, but that has more to do with the fact that he is only 5 stars, so despite his useful leader trait, it still makes more sense to use 7 and 8 star regular survivors over him. If he was on equal ground from a star perspective, he'd probably get a ton of use out of me.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    CzarnyJoJenng
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    I love to use Rufus in The Distance. Especially when I almost finish a high-level map. Then in my next try I bring Rufus who gives a charge point to his team members just to walk in to the end zone.

But I have no desire to spend any radios on him because the charge benefit works regardless of his rarity.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    crambert_necJenngDBones
    I suppose the question becomes are they going to redo the hero event? If so then wouldn't it be better for abe/sasha/michonne tokens over Rufus?

1200 radios which is more than I have ever had and if Abe was to come again for sure I would hold out until then. But if he isn't coming again I might as well aim to pink Rufus who I just unloced 2 weeks ago.
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    @Jenng 800 phones and counting. Cmon pink Roofie...
    JenngDBones
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 233
    I would love to see Abe, Sasha, and yes, Rufus too! Bring it on NG!
    CzarnyJo
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    > @Jenng said:
    > a flea market fur coat with shiny overalls....... he’s ready to pop some tags!

Wouldn't "a fur market flea coat" be more appropriate considering his likely homestead?
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    DBonesJenng
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Yes, Dufus does get a lot of bad rep. Sorry, i am guilty of that!

However, i have tried him multiple times and cannot get him to work. As a result he's a passenger, and his main use is Walker feed in the distance.

FYI - I'm talking multiple missions, and I've counted so few charges it;s pointless. If i need charge Points for my toons. Sasha wins hands down!

As for Hero week 3, yes, just don't over complicate it and just runt he remaining hero's. In-game voting tends to over-rule forum voting (Jokepot anyone?), so I'd rather not mention the favorites I'd prefer.

• PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Assuming Aaron is out of the question, if NG adds Sasha again, I WILL spend cash!
    Timboski
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 561
    Bust out your phones people!!!! Today it's...

2* extra chance of Eugene day.
    DoTak
  • RouvinatorRouvinator Member Posts: 96
    In Merle we Trust!!!
    TransmuteJun
    @Kyrus

All good boss I was looking on forums and notice 3 of my disagrees really IDK how someone could disagree lol
    Kyrus
  • tristaniztristaniz Member Posts: 58
    I would like to see Carl, Abraham, Michonne, Aaron, Merle, Daryl and Gabriel ;)
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    We haven't had Tara before so definitely include her please :heart:
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    @TJS

Eugene, Rufus, Rosita, Merle, Jerry, Tara, Glenn, Gabriel

I believe are the ones we haven't had. Idk how they will do it being 8 Hero's left. I left out Aaron because he is specific to Distance.

I would like to see a hero week 4 that is the remaining character with fan favorites. I would assume Abe/Sasha would be 2 of the most popular then after that it could vary
    TJS
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Assuming Hero Week 3 is in fact the heroes we haven't yet had, I'm gonna have a tough time deciding who to spend my radios on. My Tara is about 350 away from a pink star, but I want to get Merle to legendary (he's still rare, but will be epic on Saturday after the 2nd Distance this week), and I LOVE Rosita (she already has a pink star, but she comes in really handy on lots of maps that I like to use scouts or shooters on).
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    RickGrames
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 319
    Im down to 7 heroes left to turn legendary. 4 are on the list we havent seen in there events (crossing fingers)
    CzarnyJo
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 160
    Aaronn doesn't appear during radio calls but he can be a daily quest reward.
    I'm holding out for Merle/Gabe calls. I bet NG made a fortune during Michonne/Carl day
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Time to parse words and read between the lines.

Based on this:
    Teeceezy said:

I'm referring to the week-ish of Hero calls where you have increased chance and double results of a specifiic Hero. :)

and that Hero Call 2 had an all new line up of heroes from Hero Call 1, I will assume that Hero Call 3 will contain the 8 non-Aaron heroes that haven't been featured yet.

In the quote, Teeceezy uses the word "week'ish." With the past Hero Weeks, there has been exactly a week of special calls, so there is no "ish" regarding the past versions. Which leads me to believe that there will be more than 7 calls in Hero Week 3, as otherwise we'd be shorted at least 2 more heroes beyond Aaron if it were to be reduced to 6 days of calls.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    CzarnyJo
  • thew_robertthew_robert Member Posts: 46
    I’m just glad Rufus isn’t picking his ass and smelling his fingers anymore. What idiot thought that was somehow funny or appropriate
    Timboskibigbeanowrinkled_bag
  • TAnchoTAncho Member Posts: 63
    I’m sure everybody will be happy, NG too, if the new edition will bring the best sellers of the past weeks plus few new rare finds
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,530
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,155
    Weeks? WOW

#boomthisgame
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    antTheSittingDuck