3rd pink - scavenge lvl?

Hi, im close to getting my first survivor on 3 pinks, id like to know if scavenge lvl will go up right away? Or is it after third survivor? I cant remember how it was with 2nd pinks, it was a while ago.

Comments

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,053
    It will change right away.
    Mabiki
  • DadaDada Member Posts: 44
    It will go up with just one pink survivor... (and with one 2 pink, one 3 pink...)
  • holoholo Member Posts: 35
    One person from my guild has 23lvl survivors, 1 of them on 3 pink stars and he says his scavenge on hard in 27 lvl, which is exactly same as mine with 23/2 pink stars. That would mean, it should stay the same. I'm confused now.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited January 2018
    If you're survivors are already lvl23 it won't change

*edit
    That may be different if you're council isn't fully upgraded.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    holo
  • holoholo Member Posts: 35
    TJS said:

If you're survivors are already lvl23 it won't change

*edit

That may be different if you're council isn't fully upgraded.

All the buildings are fully upgraded and all my survivors are 23 lvl, i didnt think it was necessary to add that. So it wont go over 27? Thats great, thanks.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    6 gas is maximum
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,371
    I recently upgraded two survivors to triple pink and my hard scavenge is still 27. I think that's what it was before their upgrades.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    I thought how scavenge rsl worked was it would go up by 1 after you completed a scavenge mission using your newly upgraded survivor.

that's how I vaguely remember it, so could be wrong
    I've used my newly upgraded survivors on plenty of scavenges and nothing has changed.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Maybe it's capped at 27? I have some 2-pink level 23s and my hard scavenge is also at 27.
    jimmorrison369
    Yeah possibly. I was surprised it didn't go up once I got my first triple pink.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,131
    I just recently got my first triple pink and noticed the same: hard scavenge is still level 27. I am not complaining!

Honestly, since the crate rewards at the end are still level 23 rewards (i.e. the same as a level 23 difficulty mission) having the hard scavenge cap out at 27 seems like enough.