Confession Box for Outpost Raids

Comments

• OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 434
    edited January 2018
    Do they ever learn? I’m not a crate blocker.

@manupoilu
    @Lina
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,623
    edited January 2018
    Camp Henchman. You were on my crate blocker list, but you were not blocking when I first visited and I didn't have my Scout. So, when your OP came up again, I only took the TGs. I confess I liked the extra XP and Influence from killing your team when I thought you were blocking. :lol:

OvergrowdaworldbigbeanoPapacas
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,686
    edited January 2018
    Is it wrong that I still feel a tiny bit proud beating Her Highness @Terminates death squad even tho badges make it grossly unbalanced in my favor?
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Governator
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 705
    Dear Ede Boehse , i know, you aren't a tg blockers....but trust in me...change the survivors name! You forced to kill em all!!!...and then to dance on your floor a fantastic victory dance! Learn from yours error! >:)
    Andrea
    TJSDBones
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Andrea
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    @TJS - for my future reference, how do you link to a specific comment (as opposed to just that entire page of posts)? Thanks in advance

@Andrea - yup, he had that coming, lol!
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    TJSAndrea
    edited January 2018
    @TJS @DBones :D
    Ok ok...he can't learm from the past errors....
    DBonesTJS
    @Dbones
    Click and hold on the time or date under the name of person who posted. Choose option, "copy link address"
    Then paste in your comment.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/288230/#Comment_288230
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    DBonesAndreaGovernator
    Awesome, thanks brotha!
    TJS
    edited January 2018
    *edit
    Disregard /Testing
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 576
    @capibara
    Dafuk was Rosita doing there? Skinny b!tch. I must have been under the influence when i put her there cause i got no recollection of pimping her like that. I gotta watch it again... why didn't the other two pendejos attack ur 3-pink star rat bastards (PUN INTENDED). Next time don't hesitate like u did after collecting the TGs... don't give rodents a bad name... finish what you start and wipe out the camp. Leave the bodies to the rats.

PS. Don't know if you know, but pigs don't stop until there is nothing left. If u ever have to get rid of a dead body forget what u saw in Breaking Bad... feed it to the pigs... not even the teeth survive a @Pig 's stomach.

LOL! Thanks sharing and taking the time to record it! Loved it!
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    bigbeanoGovernatorcapibaraDBones
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,812
    Lol @DonCoqui :D ..."finish them"? ...we (the rodents) use to go only for blockers and your setup was not really blocker....now i was thinking that maybe Rosita moved there to give me just a warm welcome!!... :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    bigbeanoAndreaDBones
    @Stelio I'm sorry for a raid but the temptation to kill everyone of your survivors was really high!! I know to stop the dreams of a monster...now he'll find me and he eat me in 1 second :D .... pray for me :D
    GovernatorStelio
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    It's come to the point when I see a hunter and an assault (both legendary) I skip them because I know it's going to be daryl and rosita. They are a disgusting combination together with the right traits and gear (on defense) It's extremely aggrivating. I'm going to attempt to go from 6500 to 7K this weekend but even then I'm barely on the local leaderboard anymore and I've fallen way off the global one. Seems I'm going to need @Boruto style numbers.

I have decided to up the walkers in my camp. I'm earning so much TG's playing outposts for influence that they are sitting there wasted.

Once complaint is I upgraded my tank from lvl 23 to lvl 24 and it's 25K TG's. INSANE!!!!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 705
    About 300k to upgrade from 23 to 26

AndreaDLich
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @DLich

Another nasty combination of 2 hunters are both Daryl and Dwight in the defense setup. In my tier around 7K-8K, amost nobody uses Rosita anymore since Dwight deals much more damage.
    One of tough defense I ran into is using both 7 star Daryl and Dwight along with 9 star bruiser.
    There is no room for any slight mistake when I raid in my tier. And good luck with your raiding.
    SCBMAAndreaklman1612
    edited January 2018
    @tabernac Nice to see you in my little home! Hope you enjoyed with a fresh beer and a warm pizza! :p
    tabernac
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 768
    @Andrea You're a lovely host and the homebrew and pizza were delicious. So good, in fact that I came back for another visit... (check your logs) =)

Please stop by my place soon so I can return the favor!

Cheers
    Andrea
    @tabernac :D ...i just saw! Get back every time you want! Hope to across your outpost!
    tabernac
    @jester , thanks for goods. Even though your boys beat up on my scout, I let them live. Had Newman been with them, they may not have been so lucky. ;)

jester
    @Lightfeet I went for a quick visit! Thanks for the great German beer! I think I will replay. I'll wait for you in my outpost
    Boruto
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @Andrea

Thanks for the beer! It was pleasure visiting your camp.
    Andrea
    edited January 2018
    @Boruto my ingame username is NML_ANDREA ....anyway i'm not a tg blocker, a piece of warm pizza and a fresh italian beer attend you in my outpost!!!...and many compliments for your leaderboard ;)
    Boruto