Heros Blocked again

Hi all,

I imagine, that like many players, we have unlocked heroes unwittingly and willingly but not used at all and that "visually disturb". Obviously with some cost of experience, gold, tgs, tomatoes etc ... so that people will not take advantage of the level changes of the characters to block and unblock.

Is there any chance that the heroes could be blocked again?

King Regards

Comments

• T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    In-fact, I think NG should employ a mechanism where all heroes get auto-trained to highest survivor levels, once all the non-heroes are trained. And of course this should not cost any XP.
    Alive!
    Captainslayer
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited January 2018
    When you unlock a hero, she or he will be automatically trained to the same level of your highest lvl survivor, (it's been a while so it might be equal to highest survivor of same class). Sometimes it's best to hold off unlocking heroes straight away.

If you could re lock and unlock later you'd never need to train them so I can't see this happening.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • MojakuMojaku Member Posts: 70
    Hi all,

I think I have not explained well. I want to leave heroes blocked again that I do not use, because I do not like them or because I do not have enough skills.

For this, I think it should have a cost to solve the problem of the levels.

King regards
    edited January 2018
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    ekimhclew
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,396
    It would be cool if they just automatically trained upto your highest lvl survivor when they're already unlocked as most of mine are still lvl 19 and 20 except for the 3 that I actually trained because they're useful (obviously eugene, morgan and rick) and a few I've unlocked at higher lvls
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    edited January 2018
    @Captainslayer
    They will be automatically trained up to the same level of your highest lvl survivor of the same class when unlocked.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,396
    edited January 2018
    Yep I meant the ones I already have unlocked that were unlocked way back when I was survivor lvl 19 and 20 lol @TJS
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    TJS
    Oh ok. I guess it would save alot of xp.
    My apologies. I admit I miss read you're comment.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S