NG, you need to fix this game

I am a mid level player who has invested perhaps a thousand dollars since I started playing this game about 18 months ago. I’m not going to get into ultimate challenge and grind issues, although those are super important too, I am bothered that NG ignores basic fixes that should be top priority for any company that respects their game and players.
Despite NG’s apparent concern with ‘alienating’ players, their words not mine, they have continued to ignore routine fixes to basic problems; terrible lagging with fire walkers, melee survivors/heroes who are almost useless in most situations, a crappy autocover mechanic, freemen who ignore basic game rules to run across an entire map and stun an overwatch survivor, video watches that force you to repeatedly restart the game to get the crates you have earned. I’m sure others could add to the list.
Well, I will tell you this, NG, this alienates not only folks on the forum, but new players who will try this game out for a few weeks and then move on, because there are better games for them. And there are tens, hundreds of thousands of them. And they won’t give you any leeway because they haven’t YET invested money, they will bounce. There are countless games out there. You need to put your dev team on the stuff they should have sorted months ago, or you won’t just lose burned out veterans, you’ll be dropping tons of new players as well. Just my ten cents, and that’s all you’ll be getting from now.
paintbeast_Lily_T_12jesterJapes87ALF4realsADPaqMischaR2runfastFragzie8900rpmArtisansDodkongTroublemakerThe_OvercomerOneVoiceTreseriousantZetteTheSittingDuckConan1976autumn_ashBubba5771BloodyChainsawbigbeanoMattOfEarthPutchucoScowley

Comments

• ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 288
    the grind is real...
    Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    ...and never ending...
    Alive!
    MattOfEarth
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,123
    This made me smile, this is from 2 challenge missions back to back.
    zivaoliviaDodkongChiefkeo
  • TiddlesTiddles Member Posts: 55
    Why does this company not fix game if broken, I playing and game is going very very slowly and crashing. I asking support desk on the game help and they say my tablet to blame, this is rubbish. The company who run this game called NG is to blame and should fix and not give out bullshit.
    R2runfastFragzieBloodyChainsawMattOfEarth
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
    While they are tryin to find a solution to the grind I will be happy with a 2 week radio event ;)
    anthony172BloodyChainsawMattOfEarth
  • JeemPedJeemPed Member Posts: 155
    > @Governator said:
    > If they merged all of the threads on what NG needed to do the fix the game, there would only be a few threads talking about which survivor to keep and who got raided in an outpost. :neutral:

Seriously,that’s the truest thing I’ve ever seen on this forum
    MattOfEarthDrunken
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Fix the grind! I want my life back!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    JackBauerMattOfEarthSPC_TORRESNick37
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    @Bill_ZRT Completely agree with you :)
    Alive!
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450
    I have also gone casual, I will play occasionally when I feel like it and not spend any further money, no more gas boosters, no more double xp, no more nothing until this game is fixed.
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
    [Deleted User]GeirMattOfEarth
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 306
    Yep free to play here too now. If everyone does that it will be fixed one way or another
    GeirSPC_TORRESNick37
  • GeirGeir Member Posts: 38
    Agree @Nick37 look like the only things NG understand if we stop use money.
    I will not use any more money before NG start treating the players with respect.
    I have 50000 gold to burn and when my gold finish I delete this game if NG still behave like children.
    OneVoiceNick37
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,078
    I think this post is a reflection of the NG where are you that is closed. In addition to the amusing amounts of threads that is geared towards complaining about how the game is broken
  • GeirGeir Member Posts: 38
    Hope so @Pain_Walker
    Normally a company will inform the customer's and do the best of the situation.
    But when they pick bruisers 2 of 3 week and a challenge many players don't like and was played not so long time ago.
    It's look like some people in NG do what ever they can for make players more upset and tired.

For me it's look like it's some big problem inside this company and that's why it's quiet.
    Because what happen this days make no sense !
    T_12ADPaqFragzie
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    Still a great game. Flawed, no doubt, but still you love her. Kind of like a first girlfriend. Te amo mucho NG!
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    TeeceezyWellyLugaChiefkeoScowley