Top 3 Problems with the game

General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,463
edited January 2018 in Video Vault
For quick reference

0:35 Badges
5:00 The Distance
14:15 Challenge Grind

Challenge footage provided by MadAce and The Distance footage provied by @mimica . Both from Mavericks

FragzieTJSTroublemakerThe_OvercomerDrUnpleasantmimica

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Interesting video @Pain_Walker.
    It's quite a long video so I've only watched to when you finish talking about The Distance so far.

I agree with most of your points regarding problems in the game.
    But I did want to point out a couple of incorrect statements regarding The Distance.

You said, "We never see 30token Sasha reward for mission 7." (That's the exact reward this week) You mentioned the Legendary Fragment on The Distance start screen. This was removed and changed to an Epic Fragment many weeks ago.

I'm not trying to derail your efforts to bring change. Just want players to get correct info.

-
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    SCBMAGeneral_PainJaden
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,463
    edited January 2018
    @TJS Mistakes were made. I also said I haven’t played the distance for a month. I guess I should have checked these screens before
    anthony172TJSJadenbigbeano
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,463
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 444
    Are you gonna make a video about the top 3 things that are great about the game?
    You know, to coincide with your signature I can’t get outa my head.
    bigbeanoekimhclewJadenSCBMA
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 567
    Badges are so, so broken. Still not much of a response on the Legendary issue from NG unfortunately but it seems like a quick fix to adjust the odds.

They might think its ok - but its quite clear from this forum and guild posts in game that it makes people angry.
    General_PainSPC_TORRES