Grrrrr.... getting stuck

I am getting stuck on certain main missions and challenge levels..... I figure I probably need to really upgrade weapons.... maybe characters too... but I don't want to upgrade characters and the difficulty go up right away. When I have the pass tickets I can only get through about 2 to maybe 3 rounds and I have trouble which makes getting stars for guild requirements a little tough.

Comments

• PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    What level are your survivors? What level does the challenge get too hard?
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • MuthazButtaMuthazButta Member Posts: 22
    Mains I use are 10s gets tough at about 12 I'd say this last mission 16 walkers popped up and messed me up on like second spawn
    Weapons range from I think one 13 down to about 9 or 10
    Mostly rely on my hunters
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 742
    You're still in the beginning stages of the game. Focus on leveling up your survivors, level up equipment too to keep pace, but focus more on your survivors. It will get easier as you progress
    bigbeano
    Would you be able to send screenshots of your best survivors? So we can see the traits
    I can I also have screenshots of all my characters on a thread called welcome to comments on my survivors
    Some have leveled up since then
    I would say your warrior johnny is your best survivor in terms of traits
    R2runfast
    A few on here have said that in the other thread
    But I find it hard to use much more than hunters for tough missions at this stage ... but if you have a suggestion how....
    While focusing on survivors over weapons is good advice, having weapons down at level 9 and 10 for level 12 survivors is going to hold you back a bit. You should work on getting a set of weapons and armour at base level 12, i.e., matching your survivor levels, and upgrade that stuff to 15.

Having gear at levels closer to your survivors will make a big difference. You can hang onto that gear as you get level 13 and then level 14 survivors, and then start upgrading some new gear. Do it in waves like that you should be able to progress steadily.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    psychwolfthew_robertbigbeanoGovernator
    That's why I've been thinking I need to work on the weapons.... but I don't have enough good ones to equip everyone. So I've been working on what I have especially ones with large caliber
    Sorry, misread you. So your survivors are at 10 and it gets tough at 12. Right. My advice is still basically the same. You'll want to get up to level 13 gear for most of your survivors. Then you can hang onto that gear as you progress to level 11 and 12 survivors. Then you can focus on gear again and update everyone's weapons and armour.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    I think one has level 13 weapon. So I need more gear and to keep updating the survivors?
    I worried upgrading survivors would make the level for missions go up
    I miss read too... I need to level gear
    Yeah man, bring your gear up a bit and then you can go back to levelling up survivors.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    thew_robertbigbeano
    Ok guess I just need to wait on finding new gear too... shop is only 7 so.... my gear is poo poo
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,115
    Yeah just play the challenge as you can and then farm supplies/xp to level up. It sounds like your guild requirements are putting a bit of pressure on you though.

If you haven't played through the season missions I suggest you prioritise those. They're a great source of gear, supplies, xp and of course radios to use on the 15 call and at only 1 gas cost.

If you're struggling to keep up with your guild requirements it sounds like you need to tell them that or switch to a more casual play guild.
    Forever Wild Walking B)