New challenge schedule blows

No time to do story or resource missions now with the back to back challenges. Also, since each challenge is shorter you basically have to play continuously to get a similar star output as before. This really needs to be fixed. I like the idea of having the Raiders in the challenge but th old schedule was much more practical.

Comments

• NieGoleBobraNieGoleBobra Member Posts: 27
    soon we will get 3 then 4 and then we will get one day challenge. now to get 200*+ we have to buy the gas. This game became more and more p2w.
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    The difficulty increased. So you probably cant achieve the same stars as before. Last challenge, in less than 2 days, most players reach their limit. 2 days.. let's see first what happens in this challenge. Its too soon to asume what you are saying..

• Most people reached there limit in 2 days because of the extra fuel from the camp walkers. This one is definitely going to be a little harder to reach within the time frame.
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Like i said, let's see it first. Its only been a few hours to make an assumption..

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    I basically maxed out in 2 days. So I ended up with 4 days of downtime instead of just two. The reduction in gas makes it much faster to earn stars.
  • I guess it all depends on what lvl people are maxing out on. Some in my guild maxed out at 50 stars, so which could be done in a couple hours. Not really comparable to people who max out much much higher.
    Eli
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    I maxed out at 250. So yeah, no.
This discussion has been closed.