Comments

• Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    No.
    John_DoeTimboskiADPaqpradiMattOfEarthKyrusromeoT_12Papacas
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 349
    @Drunken uh oh gonna have to close this one too
    R2runfastDonCoquibigbeano
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,137
    It might by only a thing in between the challenges and the correct damage boost will start with the new challenge.

At least I hope so, otherwise it would not be really good meh.
    tabernacbigbeanoHamphilpsychwolf
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 319
    who is that NG?
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 180
    @Steinar I don’t have an issue with a bruiser week in general just for the reason you said. There are those who really like that class. But to do it 2 weeks out of 3, that doesn’t seem right. And if @DoTak is right, I would also have less issue with it if NG would just tell us more. But I realize them communicating is a pipe dream
    MystiqueSteinar
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    Dotak is right.. I believe it was @Teeceezy that specifically said that the class events follow the season missions!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    DoTak
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,969
    Come on guys do you not remember the shooter hunter assault hunter shooter week you guys got a few months back? Did my head inn as very rarely use any of those classes. Maybe try using your bruisers this week, they really are quite useful even past +5rsl
    RealClareB
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442
    @Kuduk , it wasn’t me ............. this time! :p
    DoTakKudukPapacas
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    If we would get a hunter / assault event it would just extend the grind much further. Everybody knows that. We can be happy that it isn’t so.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    PigDoTak
  • SteinarSteinar Content Creator Posts: 96
    @zivaolivia At the communication, NG could still improve a lot, that's right.
    https://twd-nml.de

Wir informieren euch über Neuigkeiten rund um das Spiel, verraten die Tipps und Tricks der Profis und schreiben Leitfäden für die verschiedenen Spielmodi.

Facebook

pirate1125[Deleted User]JadenDoTak
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,716
    Not bad @JackBauer, really digging that set of traits! I have a similar Bruiser, but she only has the old school perfect trait combo (Luck, Iron Skin, Strong, Dodge, Retaliate). Really wish she had Punish. 75% damage reduction generally has her sitting pretty at RSL 30 :)

Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    OneVoiceDoTakPapacas
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    @JayZ
    Don’t worry you are not alone, I have also an „old school perfect traits“ w bullet dodge - bruiser in my outhouse sitting....
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    TheLostOnes
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,716
    @JackBauer that's just sad that you invested enough tokens to make a Bullet Dodge Bruiser 3 pink stars :'(
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    anthony172TheLostOnes
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    His survivors are pretty good even with bullet dodge. This trait are awsome. Also he's very strong with good badges can be your safeguard
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    > @Dodkong said:
    > His survivors are pretty good even with bullet dodge. This trait are awsome. Also he's very strong with good badges can be your safeguard
    >
    > Bullet Dodge is a very situational trait. If there aren't raiders/outpost defenders in a mission, it's a wasted trait slot. Not to stay that Bullet Dodge is useless, I have a few survivors with it and I do use them in those niche situations. But I will continue to auto scrap any new survivors I call that has Bullet Dodge until NG provides a better reason to keep them.

Good argument
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    @JackBauer twinsies!
    I have thrown some good badges on my outpost bruiser, even though they don't work (because I do take her for a challenge spin now and then).
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    anthony172JackBauer