Actual GOOD Rewards for a change

I'm hearing a lot in the way of complaints about paltry, meager rewards, as I'm sure you are too! The recent community event is a PERFECT example. Kill 800 MILLION walkers & get 20 phones?!? Non hero tokens & some TG's???? Come on NG! Players are putting in a lot of time, effort, and $....try and be generous or its NOT worth playing anymore...tired of losing guild members due to lack if incentives!
R2runfastLady_T

Comments

• R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    A TRUE gift would be one of the winter weapons but epic, so the players who spent real $ on a leg weapon won't gripe. Thats what I would expect from a good game anyway.
  • Lady_TLady_T Member Posts: 8
    Why did I just spend 3000 trade goods for the epic gear crate only to get a 4 star level 9 jacket? All my hero's and survivors are leveled at 11 and one is a level 13. I just wasted 3000 trade goods. Is there a way to get gear or weapons that isn't lower than what you're leveled at?
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    The level of the gear from epic and legendary gear crates is based on your player level, not your survivors level. But the 12.5k legendary weapon is based off of the highest level survivor you have in that class.
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    Also, totally agree with @TJS

They didn't have to give us anything. So I won't ever complain about getting something for free. No matter how small the reward may be. It's still a free reward for doing the same thing you normally would have done this week.

We just sound like ungrateful assholes when we complain about something like this. Don't expend your energy complaining about free rewards. Use it to complain about the ACTUAL PROBLEMS in this game. And we all know there are plenty of them
    _Lily_JenngSCBMAmack22
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 285
    Free stuff is always good IMO and I for one will never complain about what I receive.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family