Confirmation of forum membership

Gonna someone help me out here I keep getting this we need to confirm email.yet I have sent it so many times and emailed people in charge of forums and not 1 reply i
tracylfrancoShannarabigbeano

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,441
    @lookingatyafud a confirmation email is sent to the email address you used to register so 1) check your spam folder or 2) update your email address that you used to register.

You can check the email used to register by accessing settings, edit profile.

Shannara
  • tracylfrancotracylfranco Member Posts: 3
    I have asked several times for confirmation to be resent to email and I am not getting anything I also check my spam! I might have submitted the wrong email idk
    Shannarabigbeano
  • MardukwarMardukwar Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 6
    I'm facing the same issue. I would love to change\update my e-mail but i have no option to do it.
    it;s not in spam, it's not in trash or any other folder.
    @zbot
    Shannara
  • ShannaraShannara Member Posts: 57
    I am having the same issue I keep clicking here to resend confirmation email and nothing happens also it keeps saying I dont have permission to change my profile picture :-(
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    edited January 2018
    Thanks for the report @Shannara , looking into this. In the meantime, I've manually confirmed your account.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    @Teeceezy ,I'm also having the same issue and it's been going on for about 6 months. My account will not allow me to attach screenshots either. Thanks
    bigbeano
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,441
    @NCDawgFan you’ve been verified for a while. Post a screenshot of what you see when you post.
  • ShannaraShannara Member Posts: 57
    Thank you Teeceezy
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    @zbot like I said, I can't attach a photo, screenshot or file. It doesn't give me that option. The constant message I see is "You need to confirm your email address. Click here to resend the confirmation email."
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    I did some forum dashboard magic, can you see if the problem is now fixed? @NCDawgFan