Fire effect so lag

Hi,

When there are zombie on fire, the whole game become so lag and phone giving hot, much worse when using x2 game speed.
I'm using huawei p9 plus Android 7.0
Thanks
ADPaqTimberTiddlesTheSittingDuckromeoautumn_ash

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,204
    They aren't addressing the matter
    TiddlesTheSittingDuckromeoautumn_ash
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 215
    yea im also having that problem!
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 296
    It's ridiculous this defect just crashed the game so badly it also crashed my phone. I had to hard reset my phone to kill the game as it was completely locked.
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450
    Now it is getting bad, my game crashed yet again except on restarting my game this time it didn’t go back to where I left off.
    NG you owe me 5 gas, a load of xp and 3 stars,
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
    TimberTiddlesromeo
  • Danity1985Danity1985 Member Posts: 1
    Galaxy s5 here. When i see fired walkers game its imposible to be played. Pls fix this fire guys i play this game for years now is just imposible !!!!Make some low ,medium,high settings pls or just fix it somehow !!!
    R2runfastNick37TheSittingDuck
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,053
    The missions with burning walkers works smoothly on my IPhone 6S but all hell breaks loose when playing it on my Samasung Galaxy Tab
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    Have the exact issue. the more walkers appearing the more laggy it becomes. This is just bad, because it was all ok before and NG already did have one update since the issue appeared but they didn't fix it.
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
  • skoshiskoshi Member Posts: 35
    Same problem here with massive lag, near lock up, causes me to mis-aim many times. Using Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet, Fire OS 5.6
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    I guess I'll be part of this discussion since they closed the other one.
    Running on an android
  • ShannaraShannara Member Posts: 57
    I was playing the game on a map with burning walkers and suddenly the game started going much slower and it did not go back to normal speed on the other maps. Today I did the update (what I have been avoiding) and I also did some memory clearing cache clearing clean ups. Now the game goes much faster. I think the burning zombies full up our cache with junk.