Freemen in the Museum map is aggressive than before & no hiding from them.

Instead of fixing the freemen overpowered movement & other related bug, NG now make freemen more aggressive than before.

We complained the Delivery Man map for several months of freemen bug but was never been fix, however the museum map that benefit the player got fixed.

The distance freemen bug that benefit the player got fixed in a few weeks, but after several months the bug of survivor opening gate got struggle the turn reset (the turn will minus if you lose & start again) still doesn't fix yet.
TheLostOnes_Lily_1RisJenngADPaqtheldssdlanniesprinklesromeo

Comments

• DBonesDBones Member Posts: 773
    I should clarify my above comment, in that they are your three best friends after the first two days of grinding easy maps - you know, when the challenge becomes more strategic. During the easy rounds, three assaults with gold spread rifles are your best friends. ;)
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    thew_robertJohn_Doe
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    I always thought the freemen had behavior settings like outpost defenders and that it was randomly set. So sometimes they sit back and do nothing and other times they come flying at you. I could be wrong.
    JenngSCBMAJohn_Doe
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I guess NG saw that post last time we had Museum and thought they'd scrap that strategy.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    GuapoJohn_Doe
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,267
    > @DLich said:
    > In December 2017 @Monsuta just posted what @kiwinz7 posted in August 2017
    >
    > http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/252869/#Comment_252869
    >
    > He even tagged the original poster of it.
    >
    > I don't know we'd blame Monsuta for that

You beat me to it! I was typing as you were posting. LOL
    Jenngromeo
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Hey @Fragzie where can I find more of your videos?
    SCBMAbigbeanoFragzie
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,310
    Seems like they fixed the other big glitch on this map. Bummer...
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 432
    edited January 2018
    @Fragzie, unfortunately, this strategy with a bruiser won't work when the level of enemies is significantly higher than yours... but anyway it's nice!
    Fragzieromeo
  • FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    Definately not a video for strategy @msapaev I was trying to get the freemen to glitch, which they seem to be doing quite a lot on this map. I will catch the dematerialising little buggers on video at some point.
    T_12SPC_TORRESTiddlesJaden
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,839
    edited January 2018
    yep, the hiding behind the straw bales on turn one is now gone
    I tried it this morning thinking I would be ok, but then a freeman scout came down and stabbed Daryl
    Guess I'll bust out my 7 star bruiser on the next round

FragzieJenng
This discussion has been closed.