Lots of rounds, and more players stopping.One less in the overall top.

13»

Comments

• MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 632
    I agree, but my posts no longer show up. Like, never. NG likes to hide and ignore rather than address player issues.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    TheSittingDuck
  • S100200S100200 Member Posts: 97
    in the crowd for fewer rounds and more round passes.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I'm sure when NG reps have something new to say on the subject, we'll hear from them.
    MadPuppyTJSCherokee_Rose1Ris
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 632
    I’m now banned from the forum for being too truthful, I mean “toxic”, on the subject. The truth is too big of a pill for NG to swallow. Goodbye forum, I’ll miss you this week.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    TheSittingDuck
  • TiddlesTiddles Member Posts: 55
    Although I don't have big problem with grind at the moment (I low level player) ALL rest of my guild do and some have leave guild because of it.
    It is all I hear in guild chat room and it upsets me so so many players have had enough.
    For f**** sake NG the answer is simple, pull your head out of the sand, listen to members and fix it very soon. I and all my guild is not spending any more money until fixed.
    Nick37
  • dead_onedead_one Member Posts: 4
    Only just joined the forum but been playing a long time and I am afraid I will be probably stopping this game. The grind is just to much for me and the badge system is one big frigging rip off. NG is totally ignorant of the players wishes which makes NG totally ignorant, uncaring and unsympathetic.
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Terrific post, @Putchuco. Some great ideas, and I think dead-on with how a LOT of us feel. The timer on the bomb is ticking, and in my opinion, NG can easily stop the clock if they would just start implementing some of the amazing suggestions that have been posted on the forum.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,468
    Awesome post @Putchuco!

Last week, after two gas boosters and 5-6 hours daily of play, I still had missions left to do on Monday morning.

I honestly don't know what's going on and why NG is taking so much time to fix it. Players are dropping like poisoned flies.

The main problem with the Ultimate Challenge was lack of communication or bad communication. Many of the lower lvl players didn't understand it at all.
  • ClanranaldClanranald Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Fully agree with Putchoco. Bored to death with current challenge, for example. NG please sort. No more grinding.
  • StayHumanStayHuman Member Posts: 86
    Well said @Putchuco! Awesome post!
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 478
    It is so so sad that so many players are getting fed up and leaving this otherwise fantastic game, I must admit I am feeling the same, I have completely stopped spending any more money on the game and now only play if I have nothing else better to do where at one time I actually look forward to, and enjoyed playing.
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    I also agree with @Putchuco that the reduction from 5 to 3 rounds per round pass is not a final solution.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    banzai
  • S100200S100200 Member Posts: 97
    As the first 30 rounds are very boring, we need the game to have fun.
    pradiTroublemaker