Freemen in the Museum map is aggressive than before & no hiding from them.

2»

Comments

• OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 422
    edited January 2018
    When the map starts and the 3 Freeman are lined up like reverse bowling pins, I hit them once with assault then hit the 2 on the right with a hunter. Then the last one standing at that point, on the left, I hit with my other hunter and those 3 are dead. No hits on me.

Then I creep 1 space at a time to the right until I see one. Then all 3 of my toons are in over watch. 1 Freeman rushes in but doesn’t make it. Dead!
    The next one rushed in but didn’t have enough spaces to get to me. So I get 3 attacks on him. Dead! Map over. I’ve only seen one glitch with a warrior Freeman. He moved, stopped, then moved again and whacked me good. It looked like 2 turns.
    But the trick is, don’t move behind the hay bails on the first move anymore. Especially when there’s 3 Freeman standing in front of you,
    JenngRouvinatorPig
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,163
    @Tiddles

You and me both!

DoTakOvergrowdaworldSCBMAant
    At higher lvl Freeman than me, when I’m at my wall, Dodge is nice to have. The bruisers can get a hit or 2 before you can put them down that easily. But above mentioned will get you through until you get sucked into the Pink Floyd wormhole and hit “The Wall”.
  • RouvinatorRouvinator Member Posts: 96
    > @Overgrowdaworld said:
    > When the map starts and the 3 Freeman are lined up like reverse bowling pins, I hit them once with assault then hit the 2 on the right with a hunter. Then the last one standing at that point, on the left, I hit with my other hunter and those 3 are dead. No hits on me.
    >
    > Then I creep 1 space at a time to the right until I see one. Then all 3 of my toons are in over watch. 1 Freeman rushes in but doesn’t make it. Dead!
    > The next one rushed in but didn’t have enough spaces to get to me. So I get 3 attacks on him. Dead! Map over. I’ve only seen one glitch with a warrior Freeman. He moved, stopped, then moved again and whacked me good. It looked like 2 turns.
    > But the trick is, don’t move behind the hay bails on the first move anymore. Especially when there’s 3 Freeman standing in front of you,

exactly how i play xD
    OvergrowdaworldPig
    I married a woman with a golden twatter but I guess I didn’t have the Gold Member cuz she divorced me a year later.
    DoTak_Lily_bigbeanoJenng
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,448
    Let’s keep things on topic.
    General_Pain
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 263
    I'm leading with Morgan, (since some hits will be innevitable so I'll probably gain some charge points), an 8 star bruiser with Punish and Morgan's staff, and lastly a scout with the recent rare pitchfork.

Use the hollow beside the truck on the bottom left of the start position to put my scout against the left of the map, and my two bruisers walled up in front.

Overwatch, and let the Freemen rush me. Usually, i hit with all 3 survivors thanks to the pitchfork's long reach, ( and my scout's power strike adds up dmg nicely.) If needed and available, I use my bruiser's charges. This opening position works no matter the Freemen's starting spots.

After the first wave, i just inch upward past the barrel, with my elite bruiser on point. Wait for the attacks, and keep my group tight. Try to block the warrior from flanking you. They all fall in no time.

I should also mention my bruisers are decked out with health and dmg reduction badges, so i can take a lot of scrapes and scratches without taking significant damage.
    mack22
  • zeekdogzeekdog Member Posts: 184
    @Fragzie

It wasn’t “how you speak” it was the overall commentary that I enjoyed. You nailed it my friend!
    Fragzie
  • FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    edited January 2018
    Thank you @zeekdog I just say it as I am playing it.

Edit: So is everyone else seeing the twats (freemen) going all mystic on them?
  • zeekdogzeekdog Member Posts: 184
    @Fragzie

As we all should. Keep it up!
    GovernatorNick37
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,448
    Looks like this thread has come to an end. Closed.
    FragzieJadenGeneral_PainGuapoGovernatorGeirbigbeanoJackBauerAval0nSPC_TORRESNick37bun
This discussion has been closed.