“Main Gate” fatties !!!

Just made a fatal mistake while trying to farm for xp at the end of the main gate challenge map, although I was down to 1xp kills thought I would carry on a bit.....huge herd of fatties

“Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
“Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
bigbeanoGovernatorpsychwolfSteinarmack22SCBMAAimless1016sbfpaintbeastTroublemakerFragzietheldssdlTiddlesdead_oneTripodDukeIronyT_12

Comments

  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    edited January 2018
    The same happened to me long time ago
    T_12
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 367
    Yeah this map was so awesome back in the days. I used to stay for a while farming those fatties as well. Now with 1xp kills its not worthy.
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 424
    I was on Close the Gate, doing my part to Kill walkers for the event when they turned to "1" xp each as they do. In my greed, I kept going and 7 rounds later ...
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,612
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    MrLucky said:

    I was on Close the Gate, doing my part to Kill walkers for the event when they turned to "1" xp each as they do. In my greed, I kept going and 7 rounds later ...

    In your greed for 1 xp per kill instead of several hundred? :'(

    I just don't get why so many people who know about the xp drop keep farming even when they notice it. Seems like a giant waste of time to me.
    paintbeasttheldssdl
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    MrLucky said:

    I was just trying to help the "All Out War" event, not get xp one at a time! Hahaha! :D

    Hey, that makes sense at least.
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @MrLucky why not just farm to 100, go to the exit and then repeat the mission?
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,745
    14 spawns. That's all you need.
  • KudukKuduk Member Posts: 99
    How on earth that fatties can suddenly appear in the hilltop compound? So many of them..

    Did the saviours buried them there?

    The fatties should be coming from outside of the gate like the normal walkers do right?
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Kuduk said:

    How on earth that fatties can suddenly appear in the hilltop compound? So many of them..



    Did the saviours buried them there?



    The fatties should be coming from outside of the gate like the normal walkers do right?

    They were banging on the walls and finally broke through because you took too long.
    MrLuckyGovernatorTiddles
  • KudukKuduk Member Posts: 99
    Yeah..i think so... think i heard the fatties say 'you greedy, you die'..haha
    MrLuckyGovernatorTiddlesPapacas
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 424
    I didn't think of that! I guess I was being tight on gas! :\
  • TiddlesTiddles Member Posts: 55
    Does all these fatties come on every mission if you kill too much for more Xp ?
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Tiddles said:

    Does all these fatties come on every mission if you kill too much for more Xp ?

    Only certain maps. But you're not actually getting more XP. after 100 walkers, you are wasting time. You would have to kill hundreds to equal the XP of 1 kill on a new mission.
Sign In or Register to comment.