What are the stats on players?

I'm curious to know if this game is continuing to grow with players and/or currency made on the game or if you guys are showing a decline in players participation and capital gains?

Also- how much do you take into account the issues that people share here?
OneVoiceR2runfast

Comments

• R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    This game has the potential to be a cash cow. The walking dead name alone will bring you the customers and money. All the game needs is dedicated programmers and developers to put 100% focus on this one game. If our current team can't oblige they should sell to someone who wants to...
    A: make a ton of cash
    B: make its customers and potential customers happy
    Jade333enigma12
  • Jade333Jade333 Member Posts: 93
    Thank you @R2runfast
    Appreciate the response.
    I agree. How long have you played the game so far?

I am hoping to hear from some moderators or Individuals that work for NG company that could answer some of the statistics for me. Who here could answer this question that we could tag?
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    NG isn’t sharing any of that. That’s their proprietary intellectual capital.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    Some of it will be in the next financial statement.
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    @Jade333
    I started playing when the ICELS event was a thing.. when trying to save that damn baby was a thing. Yes NG, make some story line missions, it cant be too difficult.
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 247
    They won’t tell us how many players are quitting, which there are many! Some of our top global scorers are deleting their games in protest but NG couldn’t care less!
    TheSittingDuckJade333
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    @JerryDixon has it right - we don't share numbers. :)
    I didn’t ask for specific numbers. I asked is there was growth or a decline.
    And actually, I just checked and you do share numbers because it is a publicly traded company. If anyone would like a link, pm me.