Won’t let me claim community event reward.

VolkanatorVolkanator Member Posts: 4
When I woke up this morning it said we won the community event and there was a separate message saying to claim my reward but there is no green button on it to claim it, and it’s not available in the bundle shop either. Any ideas?

Comments

• msrebeccamsrebecca Member Posts: 45
    Check how many phones you have... it happened to me before...support said I claimed it...but,I never pushed the button...can't remember what event it was
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,382
    Is it possible that you claimed it before? It was available a few hours before the announcement I know I collected it then I saw the official announcement a few hours later. I know many players that this has happened to.

If this isn’t the case please contact in game support and they can check it out for you. Click settings (gear icon), help, contact us.
    mack22bigbeano
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Hey Volkanator!

Don't worry! Follow Zbot steps if you don't know what happened there, support can easily find if it was claimed already or not.

My guess is that since the gift is the first thing it opens on your screen when you start the game, probably some players are tapping the "claim" button in an attempt to close that box (I've done the same. Even with bundles, but of course then it asks for my confirmation before I actually buy it).

Let me know if this makes sense for you!

We could make the gift only available through the shop/news section, BUT we don't wanna do that because a lot of players don't check those sections and they could end up not claiming the gift. So I guess it's better claiming it without knowing it than never doing it, right? haha :D
    bigbeanoSCBMA