I had the perfect unicorn! ..no wait, maybe it's a shitcorn...

... :#

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
sbfbladgierTJSJackBauerpradiJadenmack22GovernatorSCBMATheMaltesianOneVoicepsychwolfbigbeanoNezoTheCrabDrUnpleasantADPaqbuchizombiebreathDBonesTatdJdmbanzaiOvergrowdaworld

Comments

• TheMaltesianTheMaltesian Member Posts: 46
    Lol the title and the meme are hilarious!
    capibara
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,004
    @capibara you need to see my post about opposite day (http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/32294/happy-opposite-day#latest), Your armor is clearly 2nd best to mine.
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,046
    @Governator

Flip Bulletproof and Stun Resist and I would consider that a perfect Outpost armor.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    capibaraSCBMAbladgierbigbeano
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,482
    Dodkong said:

@Governator

Flip Bulletproof and Stun Resist and I would consider that a perfect Outpost armor.

Hmmm... The cap on Stun Resist is 75% and my OP defender has 22% Luck, so I'd be wasting some Stun Resist % if it were flipped with Bulletproof. Without that Luck, I would agree. I can't remember how the Luck stacks with the silver Stun Resist. I think it is (.50 x 1.22 = 61%). If it stacks completely, I would have it at 72% Stun Resist. That would really maximize the armor traits.
    SCBMAklman1612Dodkongbigbeano
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 248
    That bulletproof is now chance of body shot. Combine that with hazard and you can have up to 50% chance of body shot.
    Governator