Confession Box for Outpost Raids

Comments

• BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @Andrea

Yummy, thanks for Italian classic pizza and beer!
    Bella Vista!!
    Andrea
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 704
    @Boruto
    Yeah!! Was me finally! Hope my guys had a silk gloves :D ...see you again if happen !!!
    Boruto
    edited January 2018
    My camp welcomes anyone who needs TG or influence for today.
    GovernatorPandreq
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,615
    @Kyo My hat's off to your OP. I haven't lost a raid in several months, but your guys tore me up. Granted, I only went with my "Grab the TG" crew, but they can typically take out the defenders with ease. Next time, I'll load up my "Murder Crew" and see how it goes. I'll make sure to wear my fireproof underwear. :lol:

SCBMAbigbeanoAndreajavajnkie
    Dear @mike2540c probably you wrong something but if you want, my tg are free !...also, i have a beer and pizza for your survivors but if you want to try again >:) ...
    David_H79bigbeano
    @BloodyChainsaw Do you like my outpost? ;)
    tabernacbigbeano
    @Boruto
    You are my best customer :D
    Borutobigbeano
    @Andrea

Can't turn down the best classic Italian pizza!
    Veni, vidi, e ho mangiato!!
    AndreaTheCrab
    @Boruto
    Finally!!!....sorry for the dead of your bruiser but my scout is not able to arrive for the tgs at the first turn...anyway...thanks for the kind hospitality ;)
    edited January 2018
    This is a true sad story....
    Yesterday night i went to bed happy with my 7021 ip and my first time in a 7000+ tier...
    This morning i wake up and wth!!!!....6999 ip?!??
    I lost 22 ip by a raid!! Never happened before!
    Ok...it's only a game but..... :(
    Thank you Tak !
    edited January 2018
    I don't who Big B is, but they must hate their Outpost Defenders. That's my only reasoning behind why Level 18/19 defenders (and two are Rare) would be blocking the crate in the Platinum III tier.

In any event, thanks for the TGs and unexpected extra Influence Big B! :sunglasses:

bigbeanoSCBMAAndrea
  • Mainaleygu11Mainaleygu11 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2018
    spam
    Governatorbigbeano
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    This is what I like to see when I check my log:

Governator
    My last raid of the day. Quite a pleasant way to end the day. :smile:
    capibaraDBones
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,807

My last raid of the day. Quite a pleasant way to end the day. :smile:

Rodent Lord! And i missed it because i was sleeping!! :D
    You are welcome to steal me influence the next time. I don't care anymore for influence... :)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Governator
    @javajnkie Thank you for a warm apple pie! Delicious!
    javajnkie
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 516
    @Andrea , I hope the coffee was still hot too!
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    Andrea
    @javajnkie yess!! Still hot!....pizza and beer attend you in my outpost!
    edited February 2018
    Hy guys! Someone explain me this????.....I raid an outpost, Tara Maggie and a normal Shooter ( 2 ps ) like a defenders. I kill the 2 hero and at the moment of the last hit on a shooter appear "survival instinct". Where's Negan???? I miss something?...ok, she shoot me and i finished the raid but it seem me a little strange! Thank you!
    Andrea
    @Kaz
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    @Andrea, I've also seen the "survival instinct" appear when Negan is not on the team. Certainly not often, but I've definitely seen it happen more than once.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    Andrea
    @DBones ok...but armour or survivor trait haven't this "situation"...anyway thank you for a reply ;)
    DBones
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    @Andrea, I wasn't suggesting that I know the reason why it appears. I'm with you - I have no idea why it appears! I was just letting you know that you're not the only one who's seen it. I wonder if anybody has an answer why this sometimes happens. @Kaz?
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    DBones said:

@Andrea, I wasn't suggesting that I know the reason why it appears. I'm with you - I have no idea why it appears! I was just letting you know that you're not the only one who's seen it. I wonder if anybody has an answer why this sometimes happens. @Kaz?

Not me, I just work here.

Kidding!

Yeah, that's a weird bug and it's been reported already. We don't know yet what's causing that, but it's on the development team list.
    Sorry about the trouble, dudes and dudettes! :/
    DBonesAndrea