Which Bruiser?

KyrusKyrus Member Posts: 101
I plan to keep both of these bruisers, but which one do you guys think I should pink first. I have enough tokens to double pink one of them but I can't decide which one to focus on for right now. Any suggestions?

Comments

• tabernactabernac Member Posts: 548
    I like them both, for different reasons. My favorite of the 2 is Jade. I'm a big fan of the Meat Wall style Bruiser and she's a great example of one. I'm not as locked on in terms of the Retaliate traits on Bruisers as others are. I'm a fan of it if you want a Bruiser for Outpost Raiding and Defense, or if you want to run a Bruiser with Sasha at high RSL's to get charge points from Body Shots it also makes sense. Definitely not a must have for me. I'd take Jade and look for a weapon with Silver/Gold Luck and Armor with Gold Dodge in order to maximize her Dodge/Mitigate Crits and go to work!
    KyrusGuapoklman1612Narnia
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 778
    I'm going to agree with @tabernac . Retaliate is not a must have for me. In fact I would grade Jade as the unicorn especially for high level play. Would be really hard for me to sink a ton of tokens into a Bruiser without Iron Skin.
    tabernacGuapoKyrusklman1612
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 976
    Without a doubt jade. I'd burn the other.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    Kyrusklman1612
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 443
    Is this a Bruiser thread? I hope so, cause I'm rolling the dice on Elsie...

Formerly w/ Global Angels.
    Back w/ DTP.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "There is nothing you can do to me that Castro hasn't already done." --Tony Montana, Scarface
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Hilarious
    Kyrus
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 741
    @DonCoqui

You better hope for punish as your last trait
    ekimhclew said:

@DonCoqui

You better hope for punish as your last trait

No such luck... I should've kept my tokens. Got BD... an uncurable venereal disease would've been better.
    Back w/ DTP.
    "There is nothing you can do to me that Castro hasn't already done." --Tony Montana, Scarface
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Hilarious
    SCBMAJadenekimhclewKyrus
    And Elsie has a black eye to boot... rub it in NG... rub it in...
    Back w/ DTP.
    SCBMA
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    Jade is safe choice for upgrade.Agree with peeps above that she is unicorn.
    Kyrus
    And so I don't get accused of hijacking Kyrus' post... I prefer Jade. That said, I don't know if i'd call it a unicorn though. The way i use bruisers, which is not much, i'd take strong over defensive stance.
    Back w/ DTP.
    Kyrus
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 778
    Strong (and its % increase) makes much more sense on a survivor with high base damage like Scouts and Warriors. Not so much on a low base damage survivor like Bruisers. Def Stance on a Bruiser is the one class where it is actually a desirable trait. On the hardest maps I'd likely want my Bruiser to have Lucky-Dodge-Iron Skin-Punish-Def Stance. I can live without Retaliate and am neutral on Power Strike (would absolutely take Retaliate over Power Strike). Strong comes in after that with Bullet Dodge, Ruthless and Vigilant surefire token grabs.
    tabernac