Hero week lineup

Anyone know the lineup?
AndreaPigBelgarathDLichpaintbeastkiwinz7

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,939
    I'm hoping Michonne will be included.
    Need to pink her up and I have missed on the last M fest.

Also Abe, I'm not far from 2 pinking him up, fingers crossed.
    BelgarathRouvinatorTheMaltesiankiwinz7
  • RouvinatorRouvinator Member Posts: 96
    Puh thats Not so cool :/
    Can you at least tell us if there are heros included we allready had at hero week 1+2?
    CzarnyJobigbeanokiwinz7
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    Even if it was a couple weeks away, I would have saved my radios. I should be at 1000 by the time the event starts. Been saving since we had the last radio event. (Yes the one that ended early, which we never got compensated for) Hoping to double pink Abe and Sasha. Maybe pink michonne or Maggie too if they're available
    romeoKaLi
  • CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > Lineup won't be announced this time around - we want to keep it a surprise! :)

If it's not Aaron included in Hero Week, than it's no very well surprise :d

Btw, today is Rufus 10 radio call, why? He should be included in hero week...
    AlexFiliUK
  • DodDod Member Posts: 37
    My first 40 call ended with 2 green goblins and 32 Dwight tokens, never did another one. The only fun thing about it is that you can end up with twins,
    JayZromeokiwinz7
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,467
    I didn't do the 40 call at all this time. Didn't see great results last time so meh. Approaching 1300 radios so will see.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    CronusatrainofficialekimhclewAlexFiliUK
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    if they've announce it last week it would make everbody happy. but not burn radios for 40 calls. and now a bundle for $59.99 popped out. yeah. they need money like the rest of us.
    GovernatorAlexFiliUKATLAS-Z
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I agree that the radio event came quicker than expected and I myself regret using the 40call thinking this event would be a few weeks away.

But hey, I'm not going to let myself get upset over it. I do agree it could have been communicated better and odd the two events were close together.

Let's look at the positive side and hope that NG continues to have more radio events more often.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    GovernatorekimhclewChiefkeoUber
  • KwansaKwansa Member Posts: 78
    Come on @Teeceezy are you serious :/

Did anybody remember which heroes didn´t have been included in the last two gold calls? I think someone posted it allready but I can´t find the thread.

Maybe this is an indication which one will come now? Maybe....
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    Didn't do any 40 calls as I knew hero week was on its way. Abe Glenn and Daryl is closest I got to pink so if they put any of those up I will use radios, if not keep on hoarding.