Improving Scouts...

Hi everyone... my idea would be at least let the Scout attack 2 times per turn and kill EVERYTHING with the Brain Stab... otherwise they are gonna keep loosing popularity... the mayority of players don't use them... and that's disrespecting Glenn or Carol... I mean CAROLLLL the troubled killer that saved everyone from being eaten!

You need to revive this class... especially since appears a lot "Killing 25 walkers with a Scout" in the daily quests, and that in the higher levels with the cost of gasoline, and the fact that you could use it for everything else is just anoying...

Is like the anchor of the quests...

What do you think community...? Do you still find Scouts useful...?

Comments

• R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    Scan the forum, you'll find your suggestion will fall on deaf ears.
    I on the other hand like your idea and have also thought the same about scouts.
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 363
    Oh... I see them in a different light now... Thx...! Maybe I was disinformed... Would you agree that is the most "weak vulnerable" class?
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    I feel like warriors should be improved over scouts
    DoTak_Lily_
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,342
    Warriors have come a long way. They've been buffed a few times now, I believe. Put some damage reduction badges on them and they are awesome. I think they could use another class-specific weapon trait to give them an extra edge, though.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    DoTak
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,026
    I use a team of 2 Assaults and 1 Scout doing Outpost missions. I make sure to kill 3 each to load up each Assault with the stun ability and I try to charge up the Scout as well if possible. Most times, I then stack the charged Assaults one behind the other and open the door with the Scout. and stun the defenders using the 2 Assaults if needed. I save 1 stun ability if not needed for the next turn. I sometimes need to use the Scout to get to the crate on the 1st turn and I open the door with the Assault if I know I will take lots of damage killing the defenders. Scouts are useful to me in this way mainly but I wish they were better for general game play.
    Black Labs Matter.
    JimiFaith