Useless badges component trade 10 for 1 of higher level

Why don’t we able to trade 10 components for 1 of higher level. 20 for 2 higher level one and 30 for 3 higher level one..
Got so many useless component since almost all equipment have green badges and higher.
What am I gonna do with all one and 2 stars component? Wonder how many of them I gonna have in 3 month..
Useless part in that game, you have to fix this
Whoareyoubbalint85Artminius

Comments

• ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 204
    I would use a slightly different model for upgrading components, but yes: the pile of garbage that one accumulates is both a drain on their database engine and a false sense of reward when you get components that you'd never waste on high-value crafting.
    I think the token economy is a better method: burn at a 1:16:32:120:250:500 pattern.
    Also, fwiw, I don't let my folks use common or uncommon: automatic scrap. Every time. So the same applies to the junk components... But I cannot scrap them.
    So they just keep taxing the db (and our bandwidth).
  • ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 288
    while I do agree that there should be a way to upgrade badges, i think you guys loose sight of the advantages of those lower level badges. Even if the badge is common; if it has the right set, position, and if your lucky bonuses, its gonna be an easy way to complete those badge sets and give a % boost to ALL your other badges including itself. However, i have seen some stinkers like +80 Damage with no bonuses lol those i wish i could trade in!
    Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber