Why you cant pass the Cooltimer Break?

Sry, but iam a Veteran, Work as a waiter , buy a Booster, cause i know i have 2h free , but cant Play?
Its okay when @Teeceezy say me thats for cheating peoplw or anything, when i pay for 24h, i will Pass und this, this is is an old overruled system, i have time i Play, but Not when i get a Stop after 20minutes
DLichSteinarpradiEisenwolfJackBauerTripodADPaqZetteR2runfastAlexFiliUKkiwinz7

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,562
    Freemium. The “mium” is Latin for ‘not really’

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    bigbeanoMurdoquesbfSPC_TORRESkiwinz7
  • buchizombiebreathbuchizombiebreath Member Posts: 1,131
    Sry, have to pay 3 Booster s? I am pissed Off Last Time ,make Challenger Longer,(badges,...), Come down for maxed
    Lvl to start again at lvl ?instead you Help us you fuck us!

I am as Veteran will quit this Game near after spending ng near 900 Euros in my time here, created a Lot in Line, at least i worked for a German Forum and it Happens, thanks @all Supporters
    pradiZetteR2runfastkiwinz7
  • buchizombiebreathbuchizombiebreath Member Posts: 1,131
    @Kaz , you are our new Partner!

Your Team can Close this horrible Team when you fix one Thing,

Buy a Booster, No cool down time, when you cant Install this its poor,

When you can Install this its a great ad in the News section, and you will sell Booster you never Had Seen!!

At least a good Weekend Special and i am back for two Booster and i have fun!!

Take Care of your customers please, this Game is Wörth to spend, but not without the Community,

Other Games Like this would be die in 3 months
    pradikiwinz7
  • pradipradi Member Posts: 652
    Completely agree with you @buchizombiebreath Why we should wait 1 hour after we pay for a 24 hours gas booster? I don't want to play any other game mods. I'm playing only the challenge. That is the reason I'm not quitting this game. I'm sure most players also same like us except they are new to the game.

When we hardly find some time to play in our busy life, there is a cool down to stop my playing. What the hell??? NG, please stop giving us candy only for a week. Please consider to remove this cool down timer or reduce the rounds we should play. Otherwise this is crazy. I don't care 1 booster per challenge. But 2 or 3 boosters are insane. I really can't understand the purpose of this cool down timer. Is it because to push people to buy few boosters per week? Then I think NG should analyse their data reports again. This is the reason most veteran players quitting this game. Too much grind + there is a cool down timer to give some rest to damn walkers. Lol.
    Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
    zeowerusNick37ADPaqZettericktadaGeir
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,471
    Agree 101%.
    zeoweruspradi
  • DMPDMP Member Posts: 60
    Also agree. If a person pays for 24 hours of gas, and hit's three cool down timers that day, they're getting cheated out of 3 hours that were paid for. It's quite ridiculous. I also have no desire to play other game modes during the challenge, which is why I bought the dang booster in the first place.
    jimmorrison369Zettecrambert_necbigbeanoTimboskipradi
  • DMPDMP Member Posts: 60
    edited January 2018
    If I buy a dozen wings at my favorite bar, the bar staff doesn't come out and take one from me if I eat them too fast. Nor do they tell me that they're taking one from me and to just deal with it because I also have fries, so just eat them instead.
    crambert_necbigbeanoJadenpaintbeastR2runfastTimboskiADPaqricktadapradi
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    Always thought this was BS and dumb as shit. People buy boosters and have to Wait an hour to play. The guy who put the cooldown timer in the game is most likely the employee who takes the most bathroom breaks at the office. Maybe thats where the idea originated from..
    paintbeastADPaqpradi
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 168
    I don't understand the cooldown either. Why was this necessary?
    pradi
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,562
    edited January 2018
    @AlexFiliUK read my monkey thread in off topic. Timer was done in challenge 1.0 and just grandfathered into challenge 2.0 without any real logic NG won’t answer because there’s no reason for it other than to make you buy more boosters

Source -me. I’m on a cooldowm now after buying a booster. Gotta do other things in the game to maximize my $2 purchase.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    jimmorrison369pradiAlexFiliUK
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,073
    They probably don't even know themselves why the cool-down timer is (still) in play...
    R2runfastpradi
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 479
    I go to the petrol station (gas station) to fill my car up and the attendant tells me I have to wait an hour before I drive off, then later I get to McDonald’s, buy a meal but can’t eat it for an hour, get home late and go to bed with my wife and she says NO you have to wait an hour !
    sbfcrambert_necJadenDMPR2runfastzeekdogpradi
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,471
    noun: ripoff
    a fraud or swindle, especially something that is grossly overpriced.
    "designer label clothes are just expensive rip-offs"