Level 22 gear

RedknappRedknapp Member Posts: 6
edited January 2018 in Suggestions & Ideas
Hi.
I play this game a lot.
And it's not very often you get legendary gear from golden crates. But when you do it's often crap or when it's good it's just level 22. It makes me sad every time. When your at max level can't the gear be 23 at least 90% of the time?

Comments

• ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 288
    Im right there with ya buddy, level 66 and still getting level 22 gear from the 7500 TG Legendary Crate.. apparently we gotta get to level 67 to get guaranteed 23 lvl gear...AND WHEN I DO!!! I UNLEASH HELL-a amounts of trade goods on those crates...gonna make a fun video B)
    Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber
    TJSekimhclewCBgaming1969
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,139
    Only max player lvl gives you 100% 23 lvl gear from legendary crates.

Them 12.5k and 11k on tuesdays are tied to your survivor lvl in each class.
    TJSekimhclew
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    @Redknapp

Are you talking about post mission crates? Because I believe that is tied to the RSL of that specific mission
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    Agreed. When you would get Gold crates over a year ago, you would get excited because it was good gear. Now it's getting worse and worse. I used to watch every ad, and watch all drive in ads, now I refuse to watch any at all. Not worth it. Why do they even bother with any gear under epic is beyond me. I've never used not upgraded it as it's a total waste of XP. 90% of my gold crates gets scrapped. This issue has been raised many many times and always gets ignored. If you ask NG support they tell you the create rewards are random which I don't believe. Why not just make Gold crates as epic minimum period...
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @The_Overcomer
    I definitely play all videos whenever possible.

Atleast three of my Legendary Fragments have come from camp videos.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,139
    @ekimhclew yoy would think that, but they're not.

Not every time at least.
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    I spent 12.5 trade goods 3 times and will just scrap them later...traits wouldn't be compatible with my game playing style
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    @CBgaming1969

That's gonna happen. Just keep trying you'll get the right one
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    I got better ones in crates already only cost either game play or watch a video