TimyunTJS
  • TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 179
    > @KaLi said:
    > @Timyun great creative ideas! Keep up the good work and imaginations

Thanks. I will.
    TJS
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    edited October 2017
    Enid's leader skill is awesome, now I hope that makes it into the game! Although it would be a better leadertrait for a ranged as melee already don't create a threat.
    An opposit one to like does more damage and more chance to crit an aggressive enemy
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Timyun
    > @Captainslayer said:
    > Enid's leader skill is awesome, now I hope that makes it into the game! Although it would be a better leadertrait for a ranged as melee already don't create a threat.
    > An opposit one to like does more damage and more chance to crit an aggressive enemy

Yes. We can change that as: Ranged attack doesn't make threats and melee attack reduce threats. For aggressive walkers, there is no way to turn them back. So the aggressive will be more and the calm will be fewer. It seems unfair to make critical attacks on each aggressive enemies. But we can design a trait to restrict them by another way. Please continue watching.
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    How a about a trait that has a chance to stun ?
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Timyun
    > @JackBauer said:
    > How a about a trait that has a chance to stun ?

It sound good but the bruisers and assault are enough to stun the enemies.

Today is Sunday so I want to take a rest. These are the origin pictures which I used to make heroes cards. Hope you like them.
    TJSJadenSCBMA
    Yes! My Morales came back! But he turned bad and wanted to kill Rick.
    SCBMA
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,193
    I really like Jenner's traits. I would put him on my team for sure.
    > @SCBMA said:
    > I really like Jenner's traits. I would put him on my team for sure.

Great. Jenner always has surprising traits. I admit that I learnt it from L4D2 (Boomer bile jar).
    SCBMA
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,463
    Oh my god need to check the "ideas and suggestions" section more often.

100/10 on this thread.
    TimyunTJSWhereisHeathArtminius
    > @painwalker said:
    > Oh my god need to check the "ideas and suggestions" section more often.
    >
    > 100/10 on this thread.

Thanks. I have sent this post to the Game Service Center. The administrator told me that they would consider it soon.
    TJS
  • WhereisHeathWhereisHeath Member Posts: 38
    i want Heath
    Timyunbigbeano
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 710
    What traits would you give yourself as a hero. Loved them all, great job.
    TimyunTJS
    > @wrinkled_bag said:
    > What traits would you give yourself as a hero. Loved them all, great job.

Uhhhh... I have never thought about this. I would like to be a shooter or a bruiser with 4 or 5 stars. My trait can be reflection: While a survivor is under attack, he has a chance to dodge and reflect it back to the enemy.
    At last, thank you for your favour.
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 53
    I want Beth
    Timyunanthony172
  • DakaminDakamin Member Posts: 108
    @timyun great job! how about Shiva? :)

Timyun
    > @Dakamin said:
    > @timyun great job! how about Shiva? :)

Shiva is a tiger. There is no class for it. Let's see the official decisions.
  • Governor233Governor233 Member Posts: 53
    Timyun,i like your suggestions about heroes but some of them are little off,like Morales with 30 and 45% damage increase ability and also Lori's leader trait,and what i like the most are the ideas to add Shane,Andrea whose abillity is kinda cool,and also Heath and Bob..I personally think your idea about new shotgun class is the best and i hope NG adds it to the game.
    I have a feeling the featured hero for season 8b missions is going to be Simon lol
    Timyun
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    > @Timyun said:
    > > @R2runfast said:
    > > @Timyun you are more creative than the entire Nerfing Gang put together.
    > > For example, Andrea's outfit has been in the game since the beginning, or pretty [email protected] close, yet she isn't in the game.
    >
    >
    > I really appreciate your praise. I think that Andrea was as important as Merle and don't understand why she didn't come to the game. So I made a DIY one. Hope you like her.

@Timyun You're right. As everybody knows i am a a huge fan of Andrea lol and i always wondering whu they dont add her yet. I hope that they Andrea will be very sooner in the game. Also your ideas are very awsome. Thank you for taking your time to make this awesome things.
    bigbeanoTimyun
  • TheMaltesianTheMaltesian Member Posts: 46
    Awesome job @Timyun!
    I want Joe!
    Timyun
    > @Governor233 said:
    > Timyun,i like your suggestions about heroes but some of them are little off,like Morales with 30 and 45% damage increase ability and also Lori's leader trait,and what i like the most are the ideas to add Shane,Andrea whose abillity is kinda cool,and also Heath and Bob..I personally think your idea about new shotgun class is the best and i hope NG adds it to the game.
    > I have a feeling the featured hero for season 8b missions is going to be Simon lol

Thanks for your concern! Heroes are the spirit of this game. I really want to create some excellent new heroes but have no idea about the balance of their traits. For 8B, I think there will be more than one new hero released on the game: Simon (Negan's Buddy), Enid (killed the grandma) and maybe Sidiq (the Indian). Seems that I should think more about Sidiq as a new hero.
    TJS
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Timyunbigbeano
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    > @Timyun said:
    > For 8B, I think there will be more than one new hero released on the game: Simon (Negan's Buddy), Enid (killed the grandma) and maybe Sidiq (the Indian). Seems that I should think more about Sidiq as a new hero.
    I rather Sidiq and Simon than Enid.
    Timyun
    > @anthony172 said:
    > > @Timyun said:
    > > > @R2runfast said:
    > > > @Timyun you are more creative than the entire Nerfing Gang put together.
    > > > For example, Andrea's outfit has been in the game since the beginning, or pretty [email protected] close, yet she isn't in the game.
    > >
    > >
    > > I really appreciate your praise. I think that Andrea was as important as Merle and don't understand why she didn't come to the game. So I made a DIY one. Hope you like her.
    >
    > @Timyun You're right. As everybody knows i am a a huge fan of Andrea lol and i always wondering whu they dont add her yet. I hope that they Andrea will be very sooner in the game. Also your ideas are very awsome. Thank you for taking your time to make this awesome things.

Andrea's death is a huge pity with no doubt because of the drama writer's brain fever. So is Carl. I am glad to hear that the old writer will be fired in season 9. After 8B, there will be a new highlight campaign in the game. I think that it is the time for Andera and Beth. Thank you for your support!
    anthony172