My Own New Heros (Unoffical)

Comments

• TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 179
    > @TheMaltesian said:
    > Awesome job @Timyun!
    > I want Joe!

Thanks! I hope we can see Joe soon together.
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    > @Timyun said:
    > > @anthony172 said:
    > > > @Timyun said:
    > > > > @R2runfast said:
    > > > > @Timyun you are more creative than the entire Nerfing Gang put together.
    > > > > For example, Andrea's outfit has been in the game since the beginning, or pretty [email protected] close, yet she isn't in the game.
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > I really appreciate your praise. I think that Andrea was as important as Merle and don't understand why she didn't come to the game. So I made a DIY one. Hope you like her.
    > >
    > > @Timyun You're right. As everybody knows i am a a huge fan of Andrea lol and i always wondering whu they dont add her yet. I hope that they Andrea will be very sooner in the game. Also your ideas are very awsome. Thank you for taking your time to make this awesome things.
    >
    > Andrea's death is a huge pity with no doubt because of the drama writer's brain fever. So is Carl. I am glad to hear that the old writer will be fired in season 9. After 8B, there will be a new highlight campaign in the game. I think that it is the time for Andera and Beth. Thank you for your support!

You welcome. And you're right Andrea's and Beth's death were the most stupid and unfair deaths
    Timyun
    > @TJS said:
    > @Timyun
    > Did you see @Pain_Walker 's video???
    >
    > If not you'll want to check it out;
    >
    > https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/32359/update-2-10-and-future-2018-updates-ideas

Thanks for the notice. But I am in China now without the services of YouTube. Tomorrow I will be in Russia and I will watch and read it.
    TJSGeneral_Painbigbeano
    > @anthony172 said:
    > > @Timyun said:
    > > For 8B, I think there will be more than one new hero released on the game: Simon (Negan's Buddy), Enid (killed the grandma) and maybe Sidiq (the Indian). Seems that I should think more about Sidiq as a new hero.
    > I rather Sidiq and Simon than Enid.
    >

Haha, for Enid is a young girl?
    Nope its just that i don like so mich her character but i want her too. She's a great survivor and a interesting character.
    Timyunbigbeano
    Maybe she deserve to be a hero she has have a good scene and she is or was Carl's girlfriend
    Timyun
    Excuse me please. I am a boy but I love Tara as Rick so I use her portrait. And, I think pink is prettier than dark blue. Do you like these paintings? They are made by a Chinese artist. https://weibo.com/u/1704990854
    anthony172
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 768
    Timyun said:

Excuse me please. I am a boy but I love Tara as Rick so I use her portrait. And, I think pink is prettier than dark blue. Do you like these paintings? They are made by a Chinese artist. https://weibo.com/u/1704990854

Wait, your avatar pic is Tara? This whole time I thought it was Abby Martin.
    anthony172Timyun
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Looks exactly like Tara to me.

'Abby Martin' LMAO, not even close.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Timyun
    > @tabernac said:
    > Excuse me please. I am a boy but I love Tara as Rick so I use her portrait. And, I think pink is prettier than dark blue. Do you like these paintings? They are made by a Chinese artist. https://weibo.com/u/1704990854
    >
    > Wait, your avatar pic is Tara? This whole time I thought it was Abby Martin.

It was the thin Tara but not the fat Tara. Meow meow.
    bigbeano
    Hello, everyone! I have written a new post about the new Highlights missions. Welcome to read it!
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/32627/highlights-missions-b-unofficial
    @wrinkled_bag Hi, my friend! Here is your expectation - Hero Timyun. I set myself as a legendary hero so it will take you 1000 tokens to unlock me. I made it just for fun and maybe it can work like Rufus. I also designed my unique weapon - a folding saw. It seems like a good equipment for a warrior. Later I will show it.
    SCBMA

Timyun' s Folding Saw
    Class-Warrior
    Rarity-5 (gold)
    Traits-Lethal (silver), Wide Arc (gold), Interruptor (gold)
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    That Timyun trait would be my favourite!
    Though I wonder if it would cause logical problems, like feedback with a mic in front of a speaker.
    One trait activating the second, the second in turn having effect on the first, causing the second to trigger again... a feedback loop.

Bas as I often use heroes only (well, more than often, nearly all the time in fact) having a chance of seeing three hero traits activate would really make my day.
    Timyunanthony172
    > @MadPuppy said:
    > That Timyun trait would be my favourite!
    > Though I wonder if it would cause logical problems, like feedback with a mic in front of a speaker.
    > One trait activating the second, the second in turn having effect on the first, causing the second to trigger again... a feedback loop.
    >
    > Bas as I often use heroes only (well, more than often, nearly all the time in fact) having a chance of seeing three hero traits activate would really make my day.

Hello! Thanks for your loving. I know your meaning. A mobile power bank cannot charge itself, so there must be a device to prevent the short circuit. For example, in a distance mission, we carry Timyun, Tara and Sasha. Timyun is the leader, so he activates Geminis trait. Tara and Sasha both have equal chances to activate Healing Charge and Good out of Bad. To make the other two traits effective is the only purpose of Geminis. Tara won't bother Sasha and Sasha won't bother Tara. For Timyun, he can share both the two traits. Specially, if Glenn, Maggie or Governor stands with Timyun, their traits has no relation to probability in action, so their traits will be activated for 100%.
    Hello, everyone! Season 8 missions have been finished for one month and the replaying is also half-finished. Maybe there will be another Highlight campaign after that. And in October Season 9 mission will be on. Perhaps you knows that I have an addiction of collecting heroes. BUT NG HAS NOT RELEASED ANY NEW HERO IN THE PAST HALF YEAR!!! Jerry was the last hero released and Aaron was the last one unlocked. I thought that there would be Simon, Jadis and Enid released in the game, but there weren't. Now Simon is killed and Jadis has a new name Anne. We can't forget the Indian guy Siddiq who continues Carl's spirit. So today I come back to make some more new heroes. Maybe they will be shown in Season 9 missions.
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 305
    Lizzie: If you shoot your own team member, all team members get a charge point.
    I mean, c'mon! It's obvious! ;-)
    Shiva is a melee character with full gold arc.
    No armor or weapons. A shitload of Health.
    Charge ability is borrowed from the Molotov weapon: Pounce: Leap into the target square, then do critical damage to all surrounding enemies, applying bleeding to those that do not die.
    > @Artminius said:
    > Lizzie: If you shoot your own team member, all team members get a charge point.
    > I mean, c'mon! It's obvious! ;-)

And Carol says:" Look at the flowers." Boom!
    > @Artminius said:
    > Shiva is a melee character with full gold arc.
    > No armor or weapons. A shitload of Health.
    > Charge ability is borrowed from the Molotov weapon: Pounce: Leap into the target square, then do critical damage to all surrounding enemies, applying bleeding to those that do not die.

I don't think there is any possibility to release a dead animal hero. Besides, Shiva is good at killing saviors but not walkers. At last it was eaten.
    Shiva had used up her charge in the first wave, and got surrounded by the second wave. It happens to the best meleers, from time to time.
    And I've literally left a nerd to die in Distance, to draw away Zs. Thematically appropriate!

And why not add a dead animal? Game doesn't care... about who's dead in the show.
  • Mgoff54Mgoff54 Member Posts: 145
    @Timyun Lori's first trait is almost like tara's because if you use tara's charge ability on anyone then they get they health regained.You understand what i am saying
    > @Mgoff54 said:
    > @Timyun Lori's first trait is almost like tara's because if you use tara's charge ability on anyone then they get they health regained.You understand what i am saying

Yes, but, Tara heals survivors so slowly and if she dies there won't be any chance to recover in missions. Distance is a mode with full of tricks. Everyone wants to sacrifice a nameless survivor for healing the other two strong heroes. One down for two up, that is Lori's trait.
    > @Artminius said:
    > Shiva had used up her charge in the first wave, and got surrounded by the second wave. It happens to the best meleers, from time to time.
    > And I've literally left a nerd to die in Distance, to draw away Zs. Thematically appropriate!
    >
    > And why not add a dead animal? Game doesn't care... about who's dead in the show.

If Shiva comes, there will be many new problems to solve. They can be complex for me and the NG staffs. And, if Ezekiel doesn't join the mission, who can control it? Hahaha.
    anthony172
    New problems? Like?
    It's just a nerd with existing code methods:
    * Melee based, no equip (the hardest code refactoring, because it has to circumvent equipping)
    * Area of effect charge like the Molotov, which (Yes) includes a new animation: the pounce.
    * Character art (trivial).

I'm becoming enamored by this character idea. I'm sorry you aren't.
    > @Artminius said:
    > New problems? Like?
    > It's just a nerd with existing code methods:
    > * Melee based, no equip (the hardest code refactoring, because it has to circumvent equipping)
    > * Area of effect charge like the Molotov, which (Yes) includes a new animation: the pounce.
    > * Character art (trivial).
    >
    > I'm becoming enamored by this character idea. I'm sorry you aren't.

I am sorry because I don't agree again. TWD NML is a growing-up game with strategies. Every part has its system to classify. So there are 6 classes. Basically, they are all human. They can be upgraded and armed. But animals don't suit this rule. They even take different spaces. Weapons can be new, like Molotov and Dixieland BBQ with new traits. But a new kind of characters can mess all this up. Today you bring a tiger and tomorrow I can bring a dragon. Maybe later the game will be named The Walking Dead: Aliens vs Predators. No offense but I won't consider this idea anymore.
    bigbeano