HERO WEEK 3 (Post your results)

Comments

• AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 160
    Ugh. Day 3 is Daryl day. Hopefully the low sales will make NG realise that nobody wants him or Glenn. Waste of 24 hours in my opinion. May as well buy a 24 hour booster.
  • red234red234 Member Posts: 15
    My guess is that there'll be Carl or Michonne day soon.

Casual players like popular characters from the show as heroes, no matter their leader trait, therefore spend more on them. And the game is just repeating days where they earned most from their bigger casual audience. First was Rick, then Daryl. Both are popular show characters. Carl and Michonne are both popular and hard to unlock.

Abraham might show up too because even casual players like his leader trait and use him. I'm not so sure about Sasha since she doesn't get really useful until later levels and she's not that popular as a character.

So the hero week goes with newest hero (jerry) + popular characters.

I still hope I can see some Merle, Aaron, Rufus or Gabriel in the mix tho.
    jimmorrison369horrormathersDrUnpleasant_Lily_
  • CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
    Well, I used 0 radios and got him on pink too. So what, you think he'll be usefull after that? Maybe as cannon fodder for The Distance.
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450
    2 calls and ALL green survivors, no tokens :-1:
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,028
    I already have Glenn at pink... and I never use Daryl since I have better hunters.

Hero- and toonwise we all play different games, I would say.

I really wish we knew which heroes are to come. Hoping each day that there will be one I would actually spend phones on only to be disappointed again by the choice is worse than knowing in advance that there will be none (or maybe will be one, who knows...).
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Timboskijimmorrison369_Lily_
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I never use Daryl and he sits in my Outpost. Sure I'd love to have as a pink, but I'm more interested in unlocking Merle and Gabriel and promoting them plus Eugene and Rufus to Legendary.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    red234mack22
  • ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 288
    so by that logic, the next marginal increase in desirability would be... Rosita? then Gabe, then Merle, THEN AARON!!
    Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber
    @MadPuppy
    Men, i don't need friends in this game/forum, but usefull survivors.
    Daryl got he's chance to get promoted, give it to some other heroes.
    Yeah, you're not doing The Distance but there are some people who wanna finally finish it, but they can't, becouse this game don't give us any chance and i think Daryl isn't a key for it...
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    @ALF4reals

If that was in response to my comment ( I can't be sure who you are directing it at) it's not about Hero usefulness or desirability. I just want all my Heroes at Legendary. And those four are the ones that haven't been featured in the previous two Hero weeks that I could get there.

I would love to see Aaron featured this week as well, but my guess is that they will keep his tokens primarily available through the Distance.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,354
    NG, you're killing me with these repeated heroes. What the hell
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    DodkongJadenmimica
  • TiddlesTiddles Member Posts: 55
    I like Daryl so I use last of 60 calls to get 4 Daryl hero calls but get no coins for him,
    ALL the 4 calls gives me green people's only.
    WTF going on, I never getting jackpots, I never gets tokens on special calls, EVERY badge I makes is lower or same & never higher. I uninstalled game etc.
    I know I am not lucky, is something wrong with my game or tablet or is NG not like some players so make their account bad ?
    I would love to put positive things on forum like YES I get nice jackpot or YES I get tokens but it never happened
    RealClareB
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    Since the hero week started I've made about 40 calls and got no legendary survivors at all! Only green and blue...
    Fortunately, I got about 500 Rik's tokens on his day and today I've got about 800 Daryl's tokens to make him pink. Not so bad for 600 radios...
    TJSSCBMA_Lily_shaunatthepub
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited January 2018
    @Tiddles
    Sorry for your bad luck. It's not unusual to not get hero tokens with four calls.

I've personally done much better using the 40call that the Gold Hero 15call. I'm hoping to get some good luck when I choose to make some more calls.

I didn't do too bad with my Daryl call. I've never seen more than 256 Tokens on any call I've made.

I'm sure there will be more radio call events in the future so hopefully you'll have better luck then.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    SCBMA_Lily_
    Don't get me wrong, Daryl will be pretty close to pink soon, but Daryl and Glenn are so common that farming for them specifically is a bit over the top. Compare that with Carl and Jerry for example... 15 radios for increased chances of them are well worth it.
    CzarnyJoJadenekimhclew
  • ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 288
    Dodkong said:

@ALF4reals

If that was in response to my comment ( I can't be sure who you are directing it at) it's not about Hero usefulness or desirability. .

no response just trying to connect the dots, that lead to aaron tokens...

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/235/936/1d9.png
    Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber
    TJS_Lily_AlexFiliUK
    No way, Negan?? It's bad, too bad...
    Papacas
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501

DAY 4

NEGAN

-
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    jimmorrison369AlexFiliUK
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 319
    Another lousy day... How much more could they POSSIBLY try to hock Lucille? It’s been on my shop almost daily now....
    Negan day... not as bad as Daryl but he's not exactly rare either
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    Got my Negan to legendary for very little phones, so no complaints here.
    TJSanthony172SCBMA
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,354
    What a freaking disappointment. NG, can you confirm that there will be a Hero Week 4 that features only the heroes that haven't come around yet? @Shteevie @Fearofabotplanet @Teeceezy @Kaz
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    TimboskiJadenDodkong
This discussion has been closed.