What’s the craziest thing you’ve done for this game?

DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
I’d like to “generally discuss” and not off topic discuss the crazy or craziest thing you’ve done for this game.

I’ll go first.

So there’s bundles I don’t buy but I do enjoy unlimited gas. Especially on Friday night / Saturday morning when my wife’s working and I can play almost uninterrupted during the challenge and distance.

So I donate platelets every Sunday at the local NY Blood Center. I get 275 points each donation and basically every 2 donations is a $25 gift card. I can donate 24 times a year. Today was my 2nd of 24 planned. iTunes money for unlimited gas and double xp. I literally bleed for this game (I actually give blood but ‘bleed’ sounds so much cooler. Picked up $25 just the other day.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
| My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
1RisjavajnkiesuzequeueGovernatormack22KudukJadenantTroublemakerzeekdogSlowMoSPC_TORRESpradiTJSJackBauerCaptainslayerPain WalkerSteinarAndreaDBonesTeeceezyJayZPicMrsScattercushionflyingcowkingvalereeeLightfeetMischa

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    @zeekdog that’s crazy. Hope you’re ok at least.

I get 12 gift cards a year. 125 for single platelets. 50 bonus for double (which I do each time) and 100 bonus because I go on Sunday. It’s about 2 hours each time but I’m watching tv and playing the game when I’m there chilling.

They also have added bonus’s. This time if I do 3 donations between 1/16 and 3-31 they give me a bonus 800 points. I’ve alresdy done 2 of the 3. So boom another $25 gift card.

They don’t all go to iTunes. 1 in every 4 do. The others I choose amazon or target.

• KudukKuduk Member Posts: 99
    I worked extra hours whenever i am planning to purchase gas booster..extra 1 or 2hours is sufficient for me to get that amount of money needed.

Thats why i am very glad if weekend event is 1min gas or 5min gas. So i dont have to work extra hours..haha
    mack22
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,281
    Asides from staying up way too late playing on a gas booster and being a cranky old basterd the next day. I can't even come close to what you do, that's awesome.
    DodkongDLichKudukbigbeano
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    Donating blood and platelets saves lives. But New York gives great incentives to donate. I’ve donated over 18 pints in my lifetime (2 1/4 gallons of blood) but platelets pay out better.

Jadenmack22
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,461
    edited January 2018
    While driving, often stop the car on the first place I can to open the game and not waste any gas, rewards, etc
    DLichantMischa
    > @jester said:
    > I killed Glenn for this game.
    >
    > Many times.
    >
    > But he keeps coming back.

Ahh, you just Jinxed it. Glenn will now be the next featured hero.
    GovernatorJadenSCBMAbigbeano
    Sorry @DLich, let's get this back on topic. I will admit I have said more swear words than I normally would while playing this game.
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    I am soooo gonna give plasma. And I wont spend a dime on a booster until ultimate challenge is permanent.
    Governator1RisPic
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,616
    @dlich are you some type of a rare blood specimen?

P.S can you bleed for my account too? ;)

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    DLich
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800

While driving, often stop the car on the first place I can to open the game and not waste any gas, rewards, etc

Yup, I've done this many times myself, lol
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    TroublemakerMischa
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    I've played during meetings when it would look like I was checking my calendar or relevant email or something.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    DBonesSCBMAGovernator
  • maxp84zmaxp84z Member Posts: 2
    I've probably spent somewhere between 80 to 90 dollars on this game. (And I'll probably spend MORE in the future!) For a mobile game! I want all heroes unlocked. I have most of them. But I think I will retire the game once I hit level 22. I'm currently at 13. So I'm somewhat new.